Urgent: BREAKING Suspected Serial Killer Steve Stephens Live-Streams Murder On Facebook Live

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by yaxomoxay, Apr 16, 2017.

1. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Steve Stephens Live-Streamed Random Murder

Cleveland, Ohio – Steve Stephens is wanted for murder after he live-streamed himself shooting an elderly man to death in an random homicide on Easter Sunday.

Steve Stephens was on Facebook live Sunday at around 3 PM as he pulled beside an elderly man who was walking down the street on East 93rd Street just south of the Interstate 90 according to Cleveland.com.

Stephens said, “Found me somebody I’m going to kill, this guy right here, this old dude,” before stepping out of his car. He approached the man and told him to say a woman’s name. The man tried telling Stephens that he didn’t want any trouble before Stephens shot one round into his head. Stephens then spoke to the woman through the camera saying that it was all because of her.

In a Facebook post, Stephens said, “I lost everything I ever had due to gambling. I do not go into details but I’m a (sic) my breaking point I’m really on some murder ****. … FB you have 4 minutes to tell me why I shouldn’t be on death row!!! I’m dead serious. #teamdeathrow.”

Stephens has claimed that he has murdered 15 people so far, although police have only located the body of the elderly man from the live-stream.

His Facebook account has now been deactivated. We have a copy of the video but won’t be hosting an unedited version out of respect for the victim. The edited video is available HERE.

Steve Stephens appears to be going around and picking random targets to murder. Anybody who sees him should avoid him at all costs and call 911.

Stephens is 6’1″, 240 pounds, and has a full beard. He was seen wearing a dark striped polo shirt in the Facebook live-stream. He is believed to be driving a white or cream colored SUV.

This is a developing story and we will keep you updated. For all of our updates, follow us on Facebook and go to your news feed preferences under your settings, then select that you want to see more of Blue Lives Matter posts in your news feed. Otherwise, Facebook may not show you updates.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/steve-stephens-live-steam-murder/

2. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

3. Zenithal Suspended

Hopefully the PDs in the surround area issue a shoot to kill order.

4. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Apparently they want people to share this as it could save a few lives

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Hopefully this barbarian will be caught before he kills anyone else.

6. ThisBougieLife macrumors 65816

ThisBougieLife

I've already heard some talk about the potential for crime to be exacerbated by live-streaming. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Of course many serial killers strongly desire fame and notoriety for their crimes and this is a very easy way to do it. That said, would they have not done it already without Facebook? And does plastering your face on camera while committing a crime really abet crime? It seems like it would have the opposite effect.

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

This dude is not going out alive. I would bet he either does himself in or forces a cop to do it.

8. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Hopefully the cops shoot him in site with .45 hollow points in the gut and crotch and leave him on the street to bleed out.

9. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

10. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I have watched many messed up videos before. If there was one video I wish I could unwatch it would be this one. What that monster did to that poor old man is sickening. I hope this monster suffers.

11. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

12. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Yeah. Don't. He looked like a sweet old guy. News says he liked to spend his time with family and fish.

13. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

There's way too much energy and effort spent on doing evil things that one tenth of it would be enough to colonize the Solar System.
    My guess is that his woman left him for his violence, on top of the gambling problem.

14. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

15. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I love how they describe the colour of his shirt but not what race the perp is.

16. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I get what you're saying but please don't turn this into one of those threads. Every place I've been to on the net with this story has turned into a poo fest because if that issue.

17. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

to think a tree worked hard to provide oxygen for this worthless human.

18. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Just bringing up the fact that if you want to catch this piece of **** you might want to broadcast as much known information about him as possible.

Sounds like Cleveland is a ghost town right now.

19. TMRJIJ macrumors 68020

TMRJIJ

I admire the way I'm getting more info from #Cleveland than the ACTUAL news.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mr. Robert Godwin Sr's Family/Friends and others affected by this sick man's killing spree.

20. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Watched the video of this, police need to curb stomp this guy.

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I'm sorta hoping the homies find him first. There was a "vigilante" live streaming his search. Somehow the police were able to find that guy but not the scumbag shooter.

22. SusanK macrumors 68000

Local news reports he is driving a late model white Fusion with temp tags.

23. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Let the police do the work, no need for vigilantes. Just stay home, closed door and open eyes.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 16, 2017 ---
    It's sad to know that a good man lost his life because of piece of **** of a loser that couldn't keep his gambling - and possibily his relationship - in check. What a sore loser, not only ar gambling (he sucked at it apparently) but also in life. He's no killer, he's a loser.

24. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I decided not to watch it. I knew nothing good would come of it.

25. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

Enlighten me. Why would one want to watch such a video?