Urgent: BREAKING Suspected Serial Killer Steve Stephens Live-Streams Murder On Facebook Live

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Texas

Steve Stephens Live-Streamed Random Murder

Cleveland, Ohio – Steve Stephens is wanted for murder after he live-streamed himself shooting an elderly man to death in an random homicide on Easter Sunday.

Steve Stephens was on Facebook live Sunday at around 3 PM as he pulled beside an elderly man who was walking down the street on East 93rd Street just south of the Interstate 90 according to Cleveland.com.

Stephens said, “Found me somebody I’m going to kill, this guy right here, this old dude,” before stepping out of his car. He approached the man and told him to say a woman’s name. The man tried telling Stephens that he didn’t want any trouble before Stephens shot one round into his head. Stephens then spoke to the woman through the camera saying that it was all because of her.

In a Facebook post, Stephens said, “I lost everything I ever had due to gambling. I do not go into details but I’m a (sic) my breaking point I’m really on some murder ****. … FB you have 4 minutes to tell me why I shouldn’t be on death row!!! I’m dead serious. #teamdeathrow.”

Stephens has claimed that he has murdered 15 people so far, although police have only located the body of the elderly man from the live-stream.

His Facebook account has now been deactivated. We have a copy of the video but won’t be hosting an unedited version out of respect for the victim. The edited video is available HERE.

Steve Stephens appears to be going around and picking random targets to murder. Anybody who sees him should avoid him at all costs and call 911.

Stephens is 6’1″, 240 pounds, and has a full beard. He was seen wearing a dark striped polo shirt in the Facebook live-stream. He is believed to be driving a white or cream colored SUV.

This is a developing story and we will keep you updated. For all of our updates, follow us on Facebook and go to your news feed preferences under your settings, then select that you want to see more of Blue Lives Matter posts in your news feed. Otherwise, Facebook may not show you updates.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/steve-stephens-live-steam-murder/

Reactions: Cass67

ThisBougieLife

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2016
SF Bay Area, California
I've already heard some talk about the potential for crime to be exacerbated by live-streaming. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Of course many serial killers strongly desire fame and notoriety for their crimes and this is a very easy way to do it. That said, would they have not done it already without Facebook? And does plastering your face on camera while committing a crime really abet crime? It seems like it would have the opposite effect.

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
Yeah. Don't. He looked like a sweet old guy. News says he liked to spend his time with family and fish.
There's way too much energy and effort spent on doing evil things that one tenth of it would be enough to colonize the Solar System.
My guess is that his woman left him for his violence, on top of the gambling problem.

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Stephens is 6’1″, 240 pounds, and has a full beard. He was seen wearing a dark striped polo shirt in the Facebook live-stream. He is believed to be driving a white or cream colored SUV.
I love how they describe the colour of his shirt but not what race the perp is.

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I get what you're saying but please don't turn this into one of those threads. Every place I've been to on the net with this story has turned into a poo fest because if that issue.
Just bringing up the fact that if you want to catch this piece of **** you might want to broadcast as much known information about him as possible.

Sounds like Cleveland is a ghost town right now.

SusanK

macrumors 68000
Oct 9, 2012

Steve Stephens Live-Streamed Random Murder

Cleveland, Ohio – Steve Stephens is wanted for murder after he live-streamed himself shooting an elderly man to death in an random homicide on Easter Sunday.

Steve Stephens was on Facebook live Sunday at around 3 PM as he pulled beside an elderly man who was walking down the street on East 93rd Street just south of the Interstate 90 according to Cleveland.com.

Stephens said, “Found me somebody I’m going to kill, this guy right here, this old dude,” before stepping out of his car. He approached the man and told him to say a woman’s name. The man tried telling Stephens that he didn’t want any trouble before Stephens shot one round into his head. Stephens then spoke to the woman through the camera saying that it was all because of her.

In a Facebook post, Stephens said, “I lost everything I ever had due to gambling. I do not go into details but I’m a (sic) my breaking point I’m really on some murder ****. … FB you have 4 minutes to tell me why I shouldn’t be on death row!!! I’m dead serious. #teamdeathrow.”

Stephens has claimed that he has murdered 15 people so far, although police have only located the body of the elderly man from the live-stream.

His Facebook account has now been deactivated. We have a copy of the video but won’t be hosting an unedited version out of respect for the victim. The edited video is available HERE.

Steve Stephens appears to be going around and picking random targets to murder. Anybody who sees him should avoid him at all costs and call 911.

This is a developing story and we will keep you updated. For all of our updates, follow us on Facebook and go to your news feed preferences under your settings, then select that you want to see more of Blue Lives Matter posts in your news feed. Otherwise, Facebook may not show you updates.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/steve-stephens-live-steam-murder/
Local news reports he is driving a late model white Fusion with temp tags.

Reactions: yaxomoxay

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I'm sorta hoping the homies find him first. There was a "vigilante" live streaming his search. Somehow the police were able to find that guy but not the scumbag shooter.
Let the police do the work, no need for vigilantes. Just stay home, closed door and open eyes.
[doublepost=1492401361][/doublepost]
I admire the way I'm getting more info from #Cleveland than the ACTUAL news.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mr. Robert Godwin Sr's Family/Friends and others affected by this sick man's killing spree.
It's sad to know that a good man lost his life because of piece of **** of a loser that couldn't keep his gambling - and possibily his relationship - in check. What a sore loser, not only ar gambling (he sucked at it apparently) but also in life. He's no killer, he's a loser.

Reactions: steve knight