Use coworkers milk Just refill it from your faucet

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, May 7, 2014.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

It's either staged or she really really hates that coworker.

4. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Staged indeed. First of all, the amount she could have expressed during that brief period would amount to little more than a table spoon's worth. Her coworker would never have noticed the shortage. Secondly, breast milk is more valuable (in monetary terms) than cow's milk. Third...

Dayum, she was hot.:eek: She doesn't look like a new mom, no extra pregnancy flab anywhere to be seen.

5. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

I agree no way she would have gotten much out. and doing a striptease in a coffee room is a bit much

6. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I only added the second premise because the concept was funny.

7. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

watched on of those foreign joke shows where they replaced the Batista with a lactating woman. when they asked for milk she whipped out her boob and added milk to their coffee.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

she was good looking as well, it was funny seeing the wives hit the husbands when they tried to take a sip :D

9. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

No, you did it to bait people. Please stop, we're trying to have a constructive debate here.

10. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I'm sorry. I don't care how hot she is, I'm not drinking stranger milk until it's been pasteurized first.

11. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Actually I didn't, although I know why you typed that. You don't seem to think your viewpoint receives adequate representation, so in spite of being (presumably) a reasonably intelligent person, you resort to petty jabs. The concept of someone actually doing that out of spite is still funny, but it's probably because I'm vindictive.

12. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    It's only spiteful if you think of it a certain way. If you look at it from another angle, people-milk is apparently good for people, it's completely natural, and apparently kind of sweet, so all she's doing is providing her fellow employees with a dash of wholly organic Coffeemate.

If she has diabetes, I bet it tastes GREAT!