Used Iphone-unlocker-pro and jailbroke my iphone 4, can't add ultrasn0w and unlock :(

1jdilly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
Can anyone help? I am new at this but pretty tech savy. I know there's something I am missing. Here is the situation...
I used iphone unblocker pro and went through the jailbreak process. Cydia showed up on the iphone and I tried to add ultrasn0w but it completes and doesn't show it under my sources. From what the website stated, it sounds like I need to upgrade to a 6.15.00 baseband in order to complete because I am on IOS 5.0.1. Haven't been able to find out how to do this though. Soooo hoping someone can help! I have no access to phone or texting and need to complete this. Thank you for your time!

Crystal-RX

macrumors 68030
Dec 22, 2008
Seattle, WA USA
Can anyone help? I am new at this but pretty tech savy. I know there's something I am missing. Here is the situation...
I used iphone unblocker pro and went through the jailbreak process. Cydia showed up on the iphone and I tried to add ultrasn0w but it completes and doesn't show it under my sources. From what the website stated, it sounds like I need to upgrade to a 6.15.00 baseband in order to complete because I am on IOS 5.0.1. Haven't been able to find out how to do this though. Soooo hoping someone can help! I have no access to phone or texting and need to complete this. Thank you for your time!
You have Iphone 4, therefore you can add baseband to it.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.