Va. lawmaker wants to defund Gov. McAuliffe's armed guards over gun dispute

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Dec 29, 2015.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...mcauliffes-armed-guards-over-gun-dispute.html
    rules for thee but not for me. hope they remove his armed guard detail.

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Yeah equality is a silly thing :rolleyes:

4. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

yes it is when it is so not wanted by most people. I very much doubt you want that either.

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Plenty did not want gay marriage........

6. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

Well cops can't really legally just shoot people. In fact, their supposed to be held to the same standard as civilians self defending themselves. Of course we know that isn't always the case, but in a perfect world the law should be equal when it comes to things like that.

7. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

But they can use blue and red lights no one else can. Men can run around without shirts all females should be able too too. Everyone should be paid the same so all are equal. There should be no rich privilege no special things for them. Anyone can sue any bathroom they want. The whole bodyguard thing is a pathetic well they get to do it why not someone else (usually by someone toting a gun no less) hey if you can afford it go for it I say.

Every child has had the same argument if they can do it why can't I? And they same reply back cause the y can and you can't.

8. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

There are various reasons for that silliness. The case against officers has to be made by prosecutors within that state and possibly within that county. Those prosecutors also have to deal with other officers on a regular basis, so I find it difficult to regard them as a neutral party.

9. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

And that sucks

10. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

[​IMG]

The fastest way to change politics is to make politicians and all their thralls 100% subject to the same laws they pass and expect us to be slaves to.