Vatican hiding something from the public?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by JagdTiger, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JagdTiger macrumors 6502

JagdTiger

2. Mousse macrumors 68020

Mousse

Uh-huh. Vatican hold lots of bones. It ain't for occult purposes. Jeezus man.

Even a blind Shaolin monk can see the obvious.* It's a revenue source. All they gotta do is claim it's the bones of a saint and *cha-ching* profit from prophets.

*Patience Grasshopper :D:D:D

3. JagdTiger, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019

JagdTiger thread starter macrumors 6502

JagdTiger

It could be some sacrifices which were done and put there.

4. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

Why not quit posting conspiracy-theory-oriented threads like this while we can still admire at least your industriousness. The Italian media have kept conspiracy theories going about that child's death for decades already and implicated everyone from local mobsters up through cardinals and a couple of Popes. Maybe this time around they can finally hook it all up to how the poor child's bones were used as a prop for the filming out in the Arizona desert of the great moon landing hoax?

It's summertime and the livin' is supposed to be easy. Like... simpler? Why not just skip reading what counts as news to you for awhile. Try a beach read... or better yet you know what is really great, that whole Travis McGee detective series of novels written by the incomparable John D. Macdonald. The ones that all had the name of a color in the title.

john d macdonald travis mcGee novels.jpg

5. JagdTiger thread starter macrumors 6502

JagdTiger

It not known that it’s just a conspiracy, the bones have not been evaluated yet.

6. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Can confirm. I remember discussions on Emanuela Orlandi since I was at least in elementary school. It's true that the Vatican opened a crypt where allegedly her bones were located. I guess we'll know soon after the DNA testing.
    Just watch The Godfather part III, it's basically the history of Italy in the 1970's (Orlandi, Vatican intrigue, death of John Paul I, the Sindona Case, Giulio Andreotti etc.)

7. lostngone macrumors 65816

lostngone

Yes, and the Da Vinci Code movies/books were actually true stories/documentaries.

Shocking!

8. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

My reference was to the FACT that the fate of Emanuela Orlandi has been the subject of conspiracy theories since the 1980s. I brought that up because that FACT was featured in both of your citations.

In this thread, you're choosing to extend a suggestion that "the Vatican could be doing occult practices" based on the mere fact that there are some still mostly unexamined bones residing in an ossuary that's part of an ancient cemetery. The examination continues this month.

Obviously we'll hear more about the bones and it will be interesting to read of the results of the forensic work. Also obviously at least to me, the likely absence of any indication that Orlandi's bones are among those recovered will not suppress the conspiracy theories about her. Imagine my surprise.

How about giving one of those detective novels a whirl in your spare time. If we're going to have to continue putting up with your trafficking of fiction, at least make it a book report once in awhile. Your suggestion that "occult practices" may have been discovered is so far just the kernel of a dime novel you're pitching us. I'd rather read completed works of fiction.

9. Mousse macrumors 68020

Mousse

Yeah, I found the Da Vinci Code laughable for numerous reasons. Mistaking John for Mary Magdalene? Well, I could forgive that. But absolutely no mention of some one mugging Andrew at the table.o_O For shame man.
    As can be seen, St Andrew has his hands up in the universal sign for "Don't shoot" while some one, possibly under the table, holds a knife to him. At first it looks like brother Pete, but his right hand is on John's shoulder. His left hand should be behind Judas, and could not possibly bend like that without an extra joint. Ergo, there was someone hidden under the table at the Last Supper.:eek:
    [​IMG]

10. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

There's also a very small bottle of wine in front of him, a clear sign that someone drank it all. Also, where's the food?
    I mean, the symbolism is clear as day.

11. LordVic macrumors 603

of course the vatican is into occult practices...

it's a religious based afterall

if they weren't doing "the occult" i'd have been very seriously concerned over just what the hell the Vatican was setup for. It wasn't setup as a scientific research centre afterall

12. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

:D but not Dan Brown's stuff :D

13. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

They will find Elvis when they open up the Crypt of Saint Tyrion the Short.

14. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Elvis is alive, man. He's alive.
    As for Saint Tyrion,
    he should've been king.

15. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

Elvis was last seen
    preparing to take over tomorrow at 10 Downing Street

countdown to the Wasteland ...7.6.5...

16. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

17. JagdTiger thread starter macrumors 6502

JagdTiger

18. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

only if Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein are collaterally involved

19. lobeyonekenobi, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019

lobeyonekenobi macrumors regular

lobeyonekenobi

Well the occult is a lot more interesting than Catholicism - dig deep you know it's true JT;)
    --- Post Merged, Jul 30, 2019 ---
    Your threads are like a festering wound beneath a Band-Aid you can't help but rip off - you know you shouldn't do it but you just can't help it.

20. sim667 macrumors 65816

If the vatican is hiding anything, it's going to be 8 year olds in lingerie, lets be honest.

21. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 603

T'hain Esh Kelch

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/acp.3581

The generality of belief in unsubstantiated claims
    I don't think we can save this one guys.

22. mikef07 macrumors 6502

And you win the quote of the day.