Verizion Will not honer 9/21 ship date on my confirmed order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by msarway, Sep 20, 2012.

1. msarway macrumors 6502

msarway

i placed order and have confirmation for Del of 9/21 on the order verizion now claims order wont be shipped until 9/26 said it was a system glitch or some B.S its just not fair to us little people the C.S was terrible all they did was say we will look into it and stall I have all the names it means nothing agin the people get screwed all i hope is that they lose there jobs then they will think of me the little guy who they screwed. Complaints mean nothing calling BBB means nothing even a suing them means nothing. I wish i could do something but it does not look good.

2. taedouni macrumors 65816

Your CC company probably declined the charge for fraud reasons. It's just a phone man, relax. If you want it that badly, go wait in line.

3. nws0291 macrumors 6502

Good luck taking them to court. You do know it's not a guarantee right. Everyone mentions this happens every year with ATT

4. Martyrd0m macrumors regular

Martyrd0m

If you are getting the phone you paid for then you aren't getting screwed. Id love to the see the lawsuit because you didn't get the phone on release day.

5. msarway thread starter macrumors 6502

msarway

i dont think it was a CC issue i have no problems with my black AX! i pay on time all the time.

6. msarway thread starter macrumors 6502

msarway

I was trying to give my kids a nice present i guess it did not work all these guys are same and as far as my spelling who cares all i need to worry about is numbers and thats what makes me money.

7. darster Suspended

So you want CS rep to be fired because you wont get your phone until the 26th? Yea, that will teach Verizon. Fire the lowest person on the Totem pole. As if the rep has some magical powers over the CEO, Apple and Fed Ex, to get you that phone on the day the computer generated email said you would get it. Life is a tragedy. Another first world problem.

8. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

Aren't you fancy....

9. leenak macrumors 68020

Just chill and wait until 9/26 but the Verizon website isn't the best for tracking. I've seen many people who had a date go to 10/5 and then got tracking numbers for phones arriving tomorrow.

You are overreacting and Verizon has not 'wronged' you. They may have made a mistake in saying that everyone who ordered before 9am EST will get a phone on 9/21 but that doesn't mean you are wronged.

(And personally, if I worked in CS and you acted like this, I would've 'accidentally' bumped you to the end of the line).

10. BuckDot macrumors member

This ^

OP is upset that VZW isn't shipping him a phone that they won't pysically have until 9/25 (or whenever). Your spot in the preorder list is the same regardless of the date it shows on the screen.

11. mpapaj macrumors newbie

Armani Exchange gift card LOL

12. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

Oh relax and stop complaining. You will live.

You ordered too late after pre-orders opened. Nobody promised you anything. The original date was an estimate.

13. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Complaints? BBB? For real? It's life.

Orders slip ALL the time from their "estimates"

By all means, cancel your order if you are displeased with the service. I am guessing you will put up with it

14. dgstan macrumors 6502a

There's your problem. I sent in solid gold bars with my order. 9/21 FTW!!!!

Seriously, this sucks, but in another week, you'll be OK.

15. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

The customer service rep is working hard just trying to get his kids a nice gift, too. Probably has to deal with whiners ALLLLLLLLLLL day who pout about not being able to get a phone. I don't envy a CS's position at all.

16. joeshmo2010 macrumors 6502a

Lol he doesn't even call his "black AX" by its official name. Probably doesn't know what it is because he probably doesn't have one.

17. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

Punctuation is free.

18. nws0291 macrumors 6502

Also if you have a centurian card you know you can call your personal rep and have them get you an iPhone 5 on launch day. You will pay for that though.

19. paulrbeers macrumors 68040

Holy crap, you have a Black AX too? Are you also going to drive your Ashton martin DB9 when you go see your lawyer? I'm only going after I hit Rodeo drive for my 6 digit shopping spree and after I check out my Dodgers game this afternoon since I own 5.4% ownership (more than Magic Johnson)....

Seriously, if you have a black Amex, you aren't on these forums....

20. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Well the OP is so pissed he apparently forgot how to use a period.

21. leenak macrumors 68020

And you have 'people' who call Verizon to complain or 'people' who fix the issue for you ;)

22. nws0291 macrumors 6502

Centurion card use to be exclusive way back in the day. Not anymore as they hand them out like water.

23. leenak macrumors 68020

I don't know, if I was charging $5,000 for an introductory fee and $2,500 as an annual fee, I'd hand them out like water too.

I'm not sure if they are exclusive but my little google search seemed to indicate that you'd have to spend around $250k per year on your Amex cards to qualify.

24. TahoeDust macrumors 6502

Considers himself the "little guy", can't spell or punctuate, but has a Black AMX card.

Suuuurrre....

25. tmoney468 macrumors 6502

fwiw, Verizon lost my preorder that I did at 3am on that Friday, my credit was approved instantly but the other side never saw that it was approved and it sat in limbo til Tuesday. Called them and complained, and finally a supervisor called me back and said they sent and order out for me and I should get it Friday.

They must have found an iPhone for me, and I never expected them to do what they did. Pleasantly surprised!