Verizon 32GB Gold - Any Apple.com orders ship yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nosnhojm, Sep 24, 2013.

1. nosnhojm, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013

nosnhojm macrumors regular

nosnhojm

Confirmation on 9/18 12:04am PST
    Processing for last couple days, but not yet shipped.
    supportprofile.apple.com does not show a 5s yet
    Track by reference on UPS showing nothing

Seems that the Verizon 32GB gold units are either in short supply, or someone misplaced a whole pallet :rolleyes:

2. lique831 macrumors regular

My confirmation came in at 3:05 AM EST. It has been in the preparing shipment stage for a couple of days now.

3. jimmysalg macrumors member

same

My confirmation email came in at 12:08 pacific time, and still shows "preparing for shipment" 32GB gold T-Mobile unlocked.

In retrospect a coworker ordered his at 6:00a pacific time and his came yesterday, but it was a black ATT 32gb

4. ASAP1717 macrumors newbie

This seems to be the magic model that is most coveted. That or Apple is totally incompetent and really did not make more of one of their most popular colors (Gold), sizes (32gb), and carrier. Anyone that ordered it directly from verizon and is shipping or received yet?

5. meatybonez macrumors newbie

Seems like the only people that have received this model are people that were lucky enough to order from Verizon, and got in on their initial allotment. Buddy of mine has his shipped, and another isn't getting his until October...and they ordered pretty close together.

I thought I'd be safe with Apple, but technically we still are...just sucks that all of the other models are getting out quicker than us.

12:02 - - email confirmation...still nothing but preparing for shipment (at least our phones will be prepared for that scary flight across the Pacific)

6. ASAP1717 macrumors newbie

I said I wasn't going to get frustrated...

But Apple wtf that you sent your first supply of these to Verizon.com buyers.

7. Roshie2 macrumors newbie

Same situation.
    I got the confirmation at 3:02, processing for shipping Saturday night, but I'm still sitting here waiting. Disappointed that I didn't order through Verizon like I was going to do.

8. meatybonez macrumors newbie

I still think it was better to order through Apple. Verizon's allotment apparently wasn't that big because almost a minute apart my two friends either have one on the way, or are waiting til October.

I'm hoping and speculating that this is like a delayed preorder for Apple except they don't have to hold shipments for the phones that are out ahead of others, no launch date to keep. We seem to be the last in line, but hopefully we'll get surprised like everyone else and get em Friday.

9. Roshie2 macrumors newbie

At what time did they get their orders placed?

10. aneftp macrumors 68040

I order gold 16gb and 32gb models from verizon around 345am eastern time (1245am pacific time).

The 16GB model says it will ship Oct 14th while the 32GB gold will ship Oct 21st.

Also ordered 32GB space gray from verizon.com and that already shipped and will arrive tomorrow.

11. bkribbs macrumors 65816

Ordered one for my mom right after I ordered my Space Gray. Got her confirmation email at 3:05 EST.

Preparing still. So glad I chose grey.

12. nancisev macrumors member

Exactly the same for me---12:04 am PDT, paid for expedited shipping..... still preparing Verizon Gold 32GB

13. meatybonez macrumors newbie

The lucky one said 3:02 EST and the other said a minute or so later

14. jobu3434 macrumors regular

jobu3434

its crazy to me that so many people who ordered the 32gb vzw gold iPhone 5S that ordered minutes after going on sale have been left out to dry so far

15. RxMac macrumors 6502

Same boat

Ordered via Apple App and got confirmations at 2:04AM Central. Preparing to ship since Saturday night.....

16. bkribbs macrumors 65816

Everyone, check!

My mom's 32 GB gold VZW shipped!!

17. nancisev macrumors member

Mine too!

18. ASAP1717 macrumors newbie

Looks like if you were in the first batch, we're good to go. Just got my shipped notice.

19. ydrussell macrumors newbie

ydrussell

Finally!

So glad I was still awake and decided to check my shipping status before I went to bed! :D

20. Roshie2 macrumors newbie

It's about time! I was hoping it would get here by Friday, but the email says the first :(

Edit: UPS says Friday by end of day!

21. nancisev macrumors member

My email says the 1st but UPS says end of the day Sept 30 and it is supposed to be expedited shipping......

22. lique831 macrumors regular

I called earlier this week and asked for my expedited shipping to be refunded since it hadn't shipped yet. My phone is supposed to arrive on Friday, the 27th. It didn't appear from other people's orders that it was actually making a difference. You might want to give them a call.

23. RxMac macrumors 6502

2 Gold 32GB Verizon 5S shipped for Friday delivery....

24. touaregv10 macrumors newbie

Verizon 32gb gold ordered 5min after launch. Finally showing as shipped this morning. Delivery to Chicago on Friday.