Verizon 5S Order Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JeremyE, Sep 20, 2013.

1. JeremyE macrumors regular

I ordered the phone for my Mom who couldn't understand how to order tonight for the life of her. I don't live with her and had to use my card which is different from the billing and shipping address. If it ships to her, fine, that actually works out, but will I have a problem because the address for my card caries from the billing on her account? I couldn't change it when ordering but the order went through, my card hasn't been charged yet though.

Anyone else in this boat? I saw a few people most in other threads about it but no one was answering.

2. Slickdilla macrumors newbie

Sorry to tell you but you screwed up royally bro. They are going to flag you for fraud abuse and blacklist your from ordering apple products. Last person I knew this happened to it took literally MONTHS to resolve. Try the S4.

3. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

If the billing address you used doesn't match your cards billing address, this is when you will receive your iPhone 5s:

[​IMG]

4. JeremyE thread starter macrumors regular

Lol it's not for me anyway just my Mom. I have a 5 and have no interest in the 5S at all.

----------

Clever. It's an "oh well" situation for her then because frankly, I tried. Ships on 09/24 32GB Gold. I suppose I'll contact support tomorrow and see if everything is peachy and if not, hopefully get it worked out. If not, she can get her phone when she gets it, she has the 4S so I'm sure she's fine holding out a little bit.

5. Slickdilla macrumors newbie

what a terrible son, making your mom wait until xmas for a new iphone

6. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

[​IMG]

7. JeremyE thread starter macrumors regular

Not a very good one at that.

8. JeremyE thread starter macrumors regular

Well I am on live-chat with Verizon now trying to get it sorted. They said the billing address on the account has to match the card but when he looked into it he said it was shipping to the billing address. He said there were no problems with the order. I will call and speak to a live person in the morning to make sure it works out, but until then, everything is okay.