Verizon 5S Pre-Order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dsmill, Sep 12, 2013.

1. dsmill macrumors member

Does anyone know if Verizon will have the 5S for pre-order @ 12AM PT (3AM ET)?

2. boxermansr macrumors 6502

boxermansr

Based on posts all over, no carrier, store, etc will have pre-orders for the 5s. They will be available in store (and I imagine online as well) on 9/20. It sucks, but I guess they want to have lines, or who knows.

3. applesith macrumors 68030

applesith

4. TAI182 macrumors regular

TAI182

5. kaielement macrumors 65816

As stated no store or carrier will have pre-orders but the 5c will. Strange I know maybe its because apple is trying to sell more 5c's lol.

6. dsmill thread starter macrumors member

I know it's strange, but the Verizon site states this:

iPhone Deserves the Best Network

Keep your iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S connected with Verizon 4G LTE—America’s Most Reliable Network. Instantly stream videos, download music and movies at blazing speeds, and video chat.

Check upgrade eligibility

Sign up to be reminded when iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s are available for purchase on Verizon. Pre-order begins online September 13 at 3:01 AM EST. Sign Up

By submitting my email address, I agree that Verizon Wireless may contact me via email about the information I’ve selected above. I also agree that I am at least 13 years of age. Verizon Wireless maintains high standards for the protection of privacy over the Internet. Your information will be kept private and will not be sold.

7. -Reaper- macrumors member

Just asked on the Verizon support chat they said it's just the 5c for pre order tonight.

8. Norcal. macrumors regular

I talked to a Verizon rep and they told me that the 5S will be available to order through Verizon on the 20th, so yeah. Unless that rep didn't know wtf he was talking about you should be able to get it through them, not just apple, on the 20th. No pre orders though.

9. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

I truly feel sorry for the customer service reps, they have to deal with all these apple fanboys everyday asking about pre orders. They must be annoyed by the end of the day lol

10. jredecop macrumors 6502a

Verizon stores hopefully will have them too.

11. Omen87 macrumors regular

Omen87

I was just digging through the Iconic Portal, and it's showing the 5C on pre-order right now. Seems odd. I was afraid of getting to the last page and it charging my account so I didn't get all they way to the end. https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/

12. bmwtech113 macrumors member

I was able to see the same thing as you, then my browser crashed because I hit the back button. I then tried the website again and all of the iPhones were no longer listed.