Verizon Business Pre-orders?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eekcat, Sep 19, 2012.

1. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Has anyone else gotten any movement on their Verizon Business website orders?

I've ordered 3 black 64GB's (2 new lines, 1 upgrade), and all three show on the b2b.verizonwireless.com site as "awaiting inventory" and expected delivery of "9/21/2012," but no updates since the day I placed the order (9/14, ~4am).

(my credit card shows preauths of $1 from 9/14 and nothing more)

2. griffinmeyer macrumors member

Same here. Ordered 9/14 at 4:30 pst (orders for business started at 4), and still no movement. "Awaiting inventory" ordered a black 64 gb iphone 5

3. Toppa G's macrumors 6502

My status is the same...guessing we'll get tracking tomorrow.

4. hoolahoop macrumors newbie

Mine's the same as well. I called verizon the other day to make sure the order actually went through. They said everything was fine and it would be shipping as the delivery date is 9/21. They also said I wouldn't be charged until the moment the phone actually ships. Since my order says free overnight shipping, I'm betting nothing will happen until sometime tomorrow.

5. imolarot macrumors newbie

Card was just charged for my business order, but no tracking info or change in order status yet.

6. kungfud macrumors newbie

Ordered ~7am MST on 14th and it says "Awaiting Inventory" with an expected delivery of 9/26. Did anyone else try to order through the business site at 2am (or your local time zone) and the iPhone 5 wasn't even listed yet?

7. WickedPorter macrumors regular

WickedPorter

I've talked about this a bit in the Verizon order status thread, however it seems the business side of Verizon is completely and totally different than the consumer side (?)

So ... I didn't do a pre-order, but did order on the Enterprise Center on 9/24. My status has said "PRE" since then with no noticeable movement/change.

Any idea what "PRE" means? My enterprise support team has been unable to help and continue to tell me only one thing, that it will ship by 10/19.

Regular customer service/611 can't give me any info either.

Ordered a Black 64GB.

When the order was placed, it said it would ship by 10/19. That seems excessive ... considering quite a few people who have placed Verizon non-business orders after me have already received their devices.

I may need to activate a temporary/older device ... my earpiece has died completely (Have to use speaker or headset!)

Thanks for any info...

Nick/WP