Verizon: I didnt recieve my order confirmation yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Clemson39, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Clemson39 macrumors newbie

I ordered it at 3:15 and it said thanks for your order. But I didn't receive my order confirmation yet in my email. I was just wondering if this is normal and if anyone else is having the same problem

2. davefromca macrumors 6502

Give it some time. Didnt you see that note that said confirmation could take 24 hours. Mine took a couple of hours to come.

3. zer0cool2011 macrumors newbie

Check your Spam folder

That's where mine went.

4. elmorage macrumors newbie

ordered at 3:05 and still waiting for mine, spam folder is empty too. online status checker still shows 9/21 though so i am hoping it is ok.

5. 7even macrumors 6502a

Stupid question, but outside the Order Status page (that asks for the order number/last name) how do you check the order status? The page says order cannot be found, still, but I received a confirmation email almost immediately.

6. wacomme macrumors regular

Same situation - ordered about 3 a.m., and still no email confirmation. It seems like all I can do is to just wait. Ugh.

7. wacomme macrumors regular

Since I didn't write down the Verizon confirmation number on the website, and I don't have an email confirmation, how can I confirm I have a phone coming to my door?

8. Clemson39 thread starter macrumors newbie

I forgot to write down my number to. and i still haven't received a order confirmation yet. but I just called them and they gave me my number and said that i will receive it next Friday the 21st. She also said that its common not to receive an email right away, but she said everything was good and there was nothing to worry about.

9. DTMfan macrumors member

Glad someone else is in the same boat. I think with so many orders it's probably slow catching up. I called and verified my order over the phone and my credit card shows a charge so I'm confident it went through just like yours.

10. dweb619 macrumors member

dude don't worry about it. when the iPhone 4 went on pre sale it took 2 days to get the confirmation email. depends on how many orders apple has fill and short, also it's 1st come 1st serve. but don't worry about it if you go to "my orders" and you see the phone it means apple got the order just hasn't sent the email.

11. wacomme macrumors regular

I ordered with Verizon. I'm a new Verizon customer - thus no account.

12. armoredsaint macrumors regular

armoredsaint

i ordered around 10am EST and got the confirmation in less than a minute.

13. iMikeyy macrumors newbie

I ordered mine at 11:50 PM PST Thursday, and received the confirmation almost instantly.

14. kvnfo macrumors member

Give them a call, I got the same thing last night with a 16 digit reference number. I waited for an email and it never came, I also tried the search on verizon's website and it could not be found. I finally tried the checking the order through the Verizon phone number this morning and said it was placed, and that I should follow the steps on the email I received (Which I never received :mad:).

They asked me if I wanted to place a new order, but I told them to cancel everything. I'll go ahead and take my chances at the apple store next friday.

15. brandct macrumors member

I ordered mine at 3:01 EDT this morning and got my confirmation email at 3:02

16. 7even macrumors 6502a

I found out that you can use the pre-order number on the order status page, and try the last name in all lower-case letters. Any time it says something about pre-order not being found, just refresh / retry a few times. Seems to work on the 6th-7th try.

So yep, I think it'll be fine :)

17. schield macrumors member

Ordered mine at 2:20 CST and still no verizon confirmation. My order number and last name also does not work. Same boat here.