Verizon Iphone 4 Glitches

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hylekmi, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Hylekmi macrumors regular

So I upgraded my Verizon iPhone4 to iOS 5 when it came out. Ever since my phone has been buggy. It lags ALOT on the lock screen and when i got to put my passcode in. I took it to the apple store today because it was doing that and it wasn't connecting to my iTunes over WiFi( it has to do with my school's network, any help on that subject would be appreciated). The Genius at the apple store ran a diagnostic and everything checked out. He basically said that "they do that sometimes". Now when i get back to my dorm i turn on my iPhone and start playing some music. I put the songs on shuffle and every song is in front of what says is playing on my iPhone.(Sweet Caroline is playing, but it shows a song by the strokes). I just Restored it last night and i am in the process of restoring it again. Should i take it into the Apple Store again, or should i take it to another one close by. I got the feeling that the genius at the apple store thought that i was just trying to get a new iPhone but there is something seriously wrong with it. What should i do?

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Have you tried restoring and setting up as new?

3. Hylekmi thread starter macrumors regular