Verizon iPhone Launch: Jacksonville, FL - Apple Store @ St. Johns Town Center

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by JoJoCal19, Jan 12, 2011.

1. JoJoCal19 macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

I went to the original iPhone launch and iPhone 4 launch here. Still contemplating whether I want to do it again or order for home delivery.

Who else plans on lining up to get their Verizon iPhone? I'm kind of wanting to go just to see how the lines compare to the AT&T launch.

2. Pomeless macrumors regular

Probably not going to line up unless I have to. I'm a current Verizon user. I should be able to pre-order on the 3rd. Do you have to pick up the iPhone from the Apple store or what? How does that work? Maybe hit Total Wine on the if I do!

3. JoJoCal19 thread starter macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

If you pre-order whether from Verizon or Apple it should ship directly to you. I am wondering if Apple is going to do pre-order for in-store pickup like they did with the first iPhone 4 launch.

4. yayitsezekiel macrumors 6502a

yayitsezekiel

That's pretty nifty; the fact that it ships straight to you. Although I think it would be fun to pick it up in the apple store just to be a part of the fun :)

5. Pomeless macrumors regular

First come first serve on the pre-orders! I have a stinking feeling that the Verizon website may crash? :D

I may still swing by the Apple Store on the 10th. Total Wine is right there too!

6. JoJoCal19 thread starter macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

I wussed out and ordered online :eek: This is the first Apple launch in a while that I've missed. I will definitely make iPad 2 launch.

7. TheYellowAudi macrumors member

TheYellowAudi

DFW, but could be anywhere on the planet.
    I'll be there on Fri. Although, it will be to get my AT&T iPhone 4S, but I'll be there none the less.

8. JoJoCal19 thread starter macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

This year I'm getting my iPhone 4S from my brother in law who has a couple of VZW retailers. He got confirmation he'd have them this week and is going to overnight me one on Friday. I decided late in the game to get one so I missed the pre-order boat. I am curious how the lines will be so let us know.