Verizon or T-Mobile iPhone X ? Which of the two carries the most bands of service?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Oct 16, 2017.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

Like I am planning on buying the iPhone X cash but I don’t know which one is the best model. I don’t want to sign a contract. I already have a Verizon plan on the 7 but I don’t want to transfer it.
    I plan on using Boost Mobile but I don’t know which of the two supports Boost mobile bands.

2. LiemTa macrumors 6502

Can’t buy Verizon iPhone X without a Verizon account through the app.

3. protoxx, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017

protoxx macrumors 6502a

protoxx

Boost Mobile is on Sprint Network so the Att/tmobile models won't work.

You would have to have the Verizon or Sprint models. I would avoid Sprint models because of their draconian unlock policies. A Verizon model would have to be added/whitelisted in the Sprint database(s) to activate. It looks like they are ready to do that from their bring your own device webpage.

You choice would be to buy with a new Verizon line and cancel it. Being out the activation fees and some prorated part of monthly fees probably.

4. DBZmusicboy01 thread starter macrumors 6502a

If I already have a Verizon account that is STILL under a 2 year contract. What should I do ? Just transfer my number and that’s it ? It wouldn’t extended or lower the credit score ?