Verizon Store 5S Launch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lienhart, Sep 19, 2013.

1. lienhart macrumors 6502

lienhart

So yesterday, I called the Verizon store and he was able to tell me that they had a fairly large inventory of 5S'. He said they were supplied to last at least by the end of Saturday and that I will be able to have a very good chance of getting one if I came in later Friday (especially since it's not a very popular store) I find this odd as I see everyone saying their local Verizon's don't have much. Do you think he was just trying to trick me so I'd come in and he could get a sale? Our economy is really good if that changes anything.

2. tx26257 macrumors member

I can't even get any of mine to admit if they will get a color other then space gray

3. lienhart thread starter macrumors 6502

lienhart

Really?? When I called the store I asked the woman if they had 32GB Gold and she said "Gimme a minute" and comes back to tell me they have a good amount. I guess it just depends on how lax the store is.

4. tx26257 macrumors member

Yeah all the ones in my area claimed that they where not allowed to say either way. All I got was from one was that they would not be getting any gold

5. lienhart thread starter macrumors 6502

lienhart

So odd. I hope when I get to my store that they have it :( You could try calling again and see if you get a nicer rep.