Verizon Store anyone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by leesam, Oct 2, 2014.

1. leesam macrumors newbie

Hi, I'd like to know if you've had any success walking into a verizon store and getting a 6 or 6 plus without a preorder. I've called a few in my area and they all say they don't and don't know when they will get more. Do you think it's something they're required to say because of the preorder fulfillments? I'm planning to go in anyway tomorrow morning but am interested in your feedback. Thanks!

2. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

I want to know this myself for exchange purposes. I'd find it hard to believe that regular 6s would be difficult to find, but any insight into stock availability would be appreciated.

3. JeremyE macrumors regular

Regular 6's are still back ordered except a select number of colors and sizes. So there's that.

4. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Verizon Store anyone?

Lots of 64 and 128 6's in my local Verizon corporate store.

5. Starrbuck macrumors regular

I got a regular 6 on launch day, but I've been back to different stores in the area two or three times checking on more, and they all have said they are completely sold out.

6. leesam thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not holding my breath for a 6 plus but if you've scored a 6 minus please let me know. Especially if you live in the MD/DC area!

7. ano0oj macrumors 6502

a coworker of mine walked in the morning of the first day and bought 4 for us without preorder

8. leesam thread starter macrumors newbie

9. phon macrumors regular

6plus 64gb gold available

6 plus 64GB gold is available as of now in Duram, NC at Apple store

10. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I've been calling daily here (Central AR) and VZW has received almost 0 iPhone 6's or 6+'s (of any color or storage option) since launch.