verizon unable to pay via online account

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SilentLoner, Mar 29, 2012.

1. SilentLoner macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

I have to go in to pay "by cash" does that actually mean actual cash? or could I go into the verizon store and pay via debit card.

Long story regarding this but I am british and some of the payment methods you use over here are quite old fashioned :)

2. Sketchr macrumors 6502a

huh?

I don't pay cash for anything, well almost. I pay everything possible with a credit card. I'm fairly sure you can go in and pay by any method in the store.

have no idea what you mean by old fashioned. The US processes payments by many methods. Cash, check - or check 21 where your funds are directly taken out of your account immediately, travelers check, cashiers check fedwire, ACH. Some people refuse to give up cash/checks expecially eldely. I'm sure the UK has its share as well...

3. lpeedin macrumors regular

Have you had a check to them bounce or possibly a refused credit card payment?

4. SilentLoner thread starter macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

yeah a e check bounced, wasn't my fault but hey its life and it doesn't bother me I just want to know if i can waltz into a store with just my debit card to pay it I dont ideally want to walk around downtown chicago with over $300 in cash lol

5. andyx3x macrumors 65816

You remind me of that British guy that came to see Elaine on Seinfeld. You have to have seen the episode to understand.

Just take the cash into the Verizon store and pay.

6. SilentLoner thread starter macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

Never watched seinfield please explain lol