Verizon website allowing upgrade w/ unlim. data

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sundog925, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sundog925 macrumors 6502a

not sure this is the right place to post this but the Verizon website is allowing upgrades without losing your unlimited data. reported as a possible glitch in the system, not sure how long it will remain open.

anyone brave souls willing to take a gamble? we all know how Verizon can be, 'oh sorry, that was a mistake, here's your tiered plan you MEANT to order." :(

http://www.phonedog.com/2013/09/29/...o-get-subsidized-upgrade-without-losing-plan/

2. christof macrumors 6502

I would *NOT* do this. I imagine that Verizon is going to say this was a glitch well after 14-30 days, remove unlimited data from all of the people who bought at subsidized pricing, then technically not-allow full price repurchases because the return policy disallows returns after 14-30 days.

Good luck.

3. kerrikins macrumors 65816

I really don't think that Verizon would do this, because everyone who does this is renewing their contract. Anyone who *does* have this happen to them should escalate as high as they have to in order to get what they resigned their contract for.

4. sundog925 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I just noticed the other thread on this, any mods feel free to delete this one.

5. christof macrumors 6502

Now, I wish I did it. Meh. Next time Verizon screws up, I'm jumping in head-first.

Congrats to everyone who took advantage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.