Verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wrinkster22, Aug 24, 2013.

1. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

Dear: American iPhone users,
    I suspect you hate dealing with your phone companies just as much as your neighbours to the north do. However there is lots of talk of Verizon in Canada. So I ask how are they to deal with? How are there services? Does customer services exist? How is there pricing?
    -Confused Canadian.

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Verizon

Their services are great here in the USA. I have 4 smartphones on my account and it costs around $230-250 USD's. hope this helps. I also think in the northeast Verizon is better to have but in the south AT&T is better to have. I don't know the exact pricing but take a look on Verizon's website.

3. DrakeMcEachern macrumors 6502

I live in Louisiana, and I have verizon. Their service is the best around. There's a rarely a place I go with no signal. Their plans are costly compared to others. Customer service is okay, about average compared to other companies. They aren't a hassle to deal with but I like it when I don't have to contact them.

4. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

I love Verizon. I always have a signal, always have data and customer service is outstanding. Couldn't imagine going somewhere else. I can't imagine having a smart phone that wouldn't be able to work sometime because of the service. I could not put up with not having perfect service no matter how cheap it was.

if I had one dropped call or if something was loading forever because I was in a bad data spot and even if my bill was $ 20 bucks I would still cancel my plan.

Perfect service is paramount.

5. Motherload0211 macrumors member

Verizon customer for well over 12 years and will continue with them. Customer service has been very good when I needed them, but only used them twice in that amount of time. ;)

6. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

More of the oddball here. I have has good signal but bad customer service. But since they are kind of my only option they are who I am stuck with. I live out in the sticks. I switched to a trac phone service. But it still use Verizon towers at least it's cheaper and I don't pay them directly.

7. TheProFTW macrumors regular

I've seen what Canadian carriers are, expensive, tie you into 3 years contracts, etc.

Comprared to that, Verizon is heaven.

8. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

Verizon is fantastic. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. Solid network performance, good coverage, and good customer service.