verizons stock?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by danibug23, Sep 20, 2012.

1. danibug23 macrumors member

does anybody know how many iPhones verizon will get in stock of each GB I'm getting up at 5 and heading down there what are my chances of getting any iPhone 5?

2. leenak macrumors 68020

It varies by store. I would've called them today to ask but since you didn't, you'll just have to chance it.

3. danibug23 thread starter macrumors member

i asked them when i went in there the other day and they said they usually have enough to last the whole day i kind of live in a small town so I'm hoping i will be ok.

4. aquadisiac macrumors 6502

I asked them today and they refused to tell me.

5. leenak macrumors 68020

That sucks. The least they could've done is said 'hey we got 5 iPhones' or 20 or whatever.

6. danibug23 thread starter macrumors member

they should just stock up very good in the first place so they won't worry about this mess. i luckily know people there and they were straight up. they actually told me to come there later rather than earlier but I'm not taking any chances! haha

7. leenak macrumors 68020

Yeah, don't take any chances.

Although Verizon is a bit different, the Radioshack, Walmart and Best Buy threads are all saying that the stores didn't get the stock the expected.

8. NismoRoadster macrumors regular

NismoRoadster

There's one post earlier that said they only received 15 total so not a good sign.

9. DetTigers macrumors regular

I know a manager at a Verizon store and she said she only got 50 for tomorrow.

10. meganator macrumors member

There was a guy on another thread who is the gm of a Verizon store. He got 16 at his store, half back half white and only in 16 and 32. Just as an idea of what actual stores are getting...

11. danibug23 thread starter macrumors member

well maybe i will set my alarm an hour earlier. haha

also does anybody know if they are going to be selling cases for the iPhone 5 tomorrow too at the store??? and screen protectors?

12. mojo pin macrumors regular

mojo pin

I found out from a friend who works at our Verizon that they got 24, and I live in a pretty small area. He said he didn't know how much of each color or size though.

13. Udh20skier macrumors member

Yes theyll have cases. Picked one up at lunch at a corporate store.

14. aquadisiac macrumors 6502

IKR :( anyway im heading there now :D:D:D:D

15. AshScache macrumors newbie

I'm at a Verizon "authorized retailer" who told me yesterday they are getting 10, 5 white 5 black of varying capacities. I'm the only one here so far....