VersionTracker in Sherlock 3

FattyMembrane

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2002
bat country
BMan's sherlock plug-ins has allowed this functionalty for a while. the official vt plugin seems faster, but BMan's gives you more options (description, reviews, ratings, download). i think i'll stick to BMan's for now, but i'm glad to see that vt is embracing sherlock, and without ads (until you visit the site).

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
What are the Clues here...

Originally posted by FattyMembrane
BMan's sherlock plug-ins has allowed this functionalty for a while. the official vt plugin seems faster, but BMan's gives you more options (description, reviews, ratings, download). i think i'll stick to BMan's for now, but i'm glad to see that vt is embracing sherlock, and without ads (until you visit the site).
I use Sherlock at times, but I'm curious what is the best way to look at its functionality. It seems like a search tool that has searches saved in focused ways. Is it essentially a bookmarking tool?

A lot of discussion is going into other browsers like Chimera, and I'm wondering if we maybe once we eliminate all the impossibilities, if what we aren't left with is a Sherlock tool that evolves more fully into a browser that is exceptionally more advanced than anything non-Apple?

:cool: