Vertex 3, where to buy in Europe? (solved for 240gb for now...)

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by legreve, Apr 4, 2011.

1. legreve, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011

legreve macrumors regular

legreve

I can understand that the sales have started in the states, but since tax and duty makes it irrelevant for me or anyone else to buy from the states (along with delivery time), I was wondering if anyone has seen any European retailers, selling this drive right here right now... preferably with shipping immediately as well??

I tried looking at some of the German price comparison sites, but those I found didn't have the drive before a weeks time.
    The closest I've gotten so far i Pixmania.com who writes they will have it tomorrow, but I have a feeling that the date will be postponed once more...

So please, if you have seen this drive for sale right now, post where here :)

2. legreve thread starter macrumors regular

legreve

Update: I found a place in Germany that has the 240gb in stock and can send right away.

http://www.csv-direct.de/artsearchresult.php?STICHWORT=vertex+3&sessionid.x=0&sessionid.y=0

So for you European mainland people, this is an option.

I would at the same time recommend that you do NOT order at Pixmania, which is probably one of the worst online shops there is around. Cheaper, but what a circus if the item gets. They also promise to deliver fast, but before I cancelled my order at them the managed to push the delivery date 2 times each time 4 days... can't really be bothered with an outlet that has no communication with their suppliers...