Very cool! iPad 3 side by side video quality comparison with iPad 2, iPhone 4S and 4.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iPhonedo, Apr 18, 2012.

1. iPhonedo, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012

iPhonedo macrumors newbie

Very high quality video comparison test, done by shooting the same objects at the same time. It will definitely give you a lot of ideas about the camera quality differences between iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4.

Which one do you think is better?

2. eq2675 macrumors regular

3. Fudd macrumors member

The iPad 2 video looked surprisingly good considering how everyone said the camera was crap. Only towards the end on the close ups of the hood did it start to lose detail.

4. WilliamG macrumors G3

I had trouble getting over the spiderwebbing on the Veyron. :eek: If you spend that kind of money on a car, you'd think you'd be marginally interested in taking care of the paintwork. :(

5. Fudd macrumors member

You'll have to wash the car yourself (and probably by hand) to avoid those swirls. :(

6. AllieNeko macrumors 6502a

I don't think the argument was ever that video was crap on it, but rather, stills.

7. simba2585 macrumors newbie

That Bugatti had waaaay too many swirls for my liking. In need of a good detail that's what!

8. Snoosedaddy macrumors regular

9. iPhonedo thread starter macrumors newbie

When iPhone 4S came out I did a similar shoot on rodeo drive, you may like that one too,

10. phlydude macrumors regular

phlydude

the iPhone videos (both the 4 and 4s) look like they were filmed behind some type of polarized lens. Looks like what I see when looking through a pair of copper tinted Maui Jims