Very limited edition team fortress 2 dolls on sale!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by gagaliya, May 4, 2010.

1. gagaliya macrumors 6502

Only 300 created worldwide for each color (exclusive edition). Preorder just started yesterday, hurry before they gone. Looks to be extremely well made similar quality as the starcraft2 tychus findlay doll. Definitely worthy of such a masterpiece game. I got the red one, hope they make all the classes eventually.

https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=79

[​IMG]

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Words cannot express how friggin awesome that is. A little steep but I guess it matches the super high quality of it.
    Shame there isn't one with the sandvich :eek:.

3. gagaliya thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah i wish they included that too, but the exclusive version does come with both sasha and natasha, and also two heads (different expression).

4. Abyssgh0st macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

Definitely wish they had other classes (I'd get Spy). Still very cool though, I imagine they'll retain their value well due to the extremely limited quantity.

5. H00513R macrumors 6502a

H00513R

*COUGH* $245?!?!

Pretty sweet though...

I wouldn't mind a pyro with the arms raised if I had money to blow on that. :)

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Fave class - demoman ;). Can't wait to see what his model will look like.

Heavy, Demo, Pyro, Engineer are the only guys I play as now.

7. gagaliya thread starter macrumors 6502

i dont really care about retaining value as that's not the goal of buying them for me. But the starcraft2 doll i got was around $300, now it's close to $1000 and rarely do you see it on sale.

I think the doll has to be limited quantity very high quality, the brand needs to be very popular and most importantly the doll character has to be unique/marketable to retain/increase value. For example, even though left2dead is very popular i dont think any of the 4 character make good figures, just not that interesting like the tf2 characters or the sc2 marine.

Only a handful games come to mind: starcraft2 (marine doll), team fortress 2 (heavy doll, hopefully all classes will be made), transformer (none so far! need a high quality destructor statue!), valve portal gun