Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BensonTT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2012
Hey guys, my wifes iPhone 6 vibration feels strong and "tight". My 6 Plus vibrations feels very weak. Hard to describe but its like loose/sloppy weak vibration and very loud.. Doesn't feel as good as the 6.. Is this normal?

RemE

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2012
My 6+ also had a very loud vibrator, kind of defeats the purpose of quiet. I returned it and am waiting on the 6 now, glad it might be better/quieter. My loaner 5s is much better by comparison.

BensonTT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2012
My 6+ also had a very loud vibrator, kind of defeats the purpose of quiet. I returned it and am waiting on the 6 now, glad it might be better/quieter. My loaner 5s is much better by comparison.

The vibration on the 6 is PERFECT!! Its quiet and very strong!!

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
Hey guys, my wifes iPhone 6 vibration feels strong and "tight". My 6 Plus vibrations feels very weak. Hard to describe but its like loose/sloppy weak vibration and very loud.. Doesn't feel as good as the 6.. Is this normal?

Well, maybe the iPhones can detect gender now!

dcgore

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2011
New York, NY
I have had both and yes, the 6 is much tighter and strong. Perhaps the motor is the same on both devices and the 6 plus being much bigger, does not feel the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.