Victoria's Secret Model Slammed

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Dec 18, 2018.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

[​IMG]

GOOD looking gal, but "fat shamming"?? really? I would eat my double double right in front of her and those bouncing.............veggies w/o being shamed at all :p

2. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

She's totally wrong. Totally.
    Triple-Triple, protein style is the way to go. Lots of proteins, virtually no carbs. Will fill you up for many many hours, no need for fries and/or sodas.

3. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

So eating a pear at a fast food chain is considered "fat-shaming"? GTFO of here with that non-sense.

4. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

it's certainly not fat shaming (esp. because In N Out is not the worst), but it's certainly stupid.

5. arkitect macrumors 603

arkitect

100% Agree.

6. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

We are a growing country of fat ****s, normalizing obesity is about the last thing we should be doing.

7. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

if I am going to skip the fries then it needs to be a 4x4................... thanks for the lunch idea :D

8. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

I agree that normalizing obesity is WRONG (and I detest what is happening to Sports Illustrated, for example), but at the same time the way she did her post is obscene. In N Out is not unhealthy per se, as the protein style I talked about demonstrates. And a pear? Really? I'd rather eat one steak after a good workout.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 18, 2018 ---
    4x4 is a bit too much for me. My wife and I go there once a week for lunch after a workout, triple triple, and we are full for the whole day. About $10 for both.

A 4x4 protein style is 900 calories, 67g of fat, 11 g of carbs, 63f of proteins. It's a bit too high in fats, but as a half-cheat meal after a workout it's perfect (and I think it's ok for the Keto diet)

9. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

more cushion for the pushion.............. I mean whatever floats their goat.. fat is not the issue per se.......

[​IMG]

10. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I certainly like to look at a hardbody, but I don't want to touch or cuddle up to one. While there is certainly too much obesity in this country, there is also too much of the opposite. We never ever find middle ground here for anything - it's always one way or the other.

11. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Wait you can order pear in an In-and-Out burger joint?

Got to go back there... the menu sounds like it's changed!

... so in other words if she went in there to eat healthy then 'worked out on the tables' she's making a social commentary in a very rude way, and lets not forget with a extra large helping of self-promotion.

12. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

SHE went out of her way to try and shame people who generally don't care.........as said I would eat it right in front of her like these guys
    [​IMG]

13. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Yeah I would too. ... but can you order pear in an In-and-Out burger joint? :D People in Starbucks have been thrown out for sitting down and not ordering anything. ;)

14. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Order a pear at In N Out in place of a cheeseburger and I'll personally throw you out .... :p

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

not going to lie, if you could it would be nice, I just had papaya for breakfast but my lunch might be in & out.. :D
    --- Post Merged, Dec 18, 2018 ---
    pears/apples instead of fries....................;)

16. ThisBougieLife macrumors 68000

ThisBougieLife

Sounds like she's being a d*ck. Doesn't mean it's "fat shaming". So everyone who eats at In'n'Out is fat? The logic of some people...

17. Solver macrumors 6502a

These fatsplainers have a right to their opinion and we have a right to mock them.

18. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

If I had been there, I would have opened several packets of the In-n-Out spread…. and showered her with spread!

19. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Some things should be limited to the bedroom :eek:... :p:p:p:p

20. CLS727 macrumors regular

CLS727

Fat SHOULD be shamed. It's unhealthy and will shorten your life.

This idea that attractive people are now suddenly somehow the 'bad guy' just because they're not in the majority anymore is insane.

That's like saying that 2+2=4 is 'math shaming' to all the stupid people that think 2+2=22.

21. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

WE are not fat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is just more of us to love, no one wants to snuggle a stick........ :p

22. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

You would admit that how she did it was somewhat idiotic.

23. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

she was a horses rear end doing so, nothing "attractive" about it there, looks are not everything...........

24. spacebro Suspended

Fast food eaters just don't know that its making them into disgusting slobs. If only someone could inform them of this.

25. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

So true lol.. When traveling abroad you can almost tell these days who comes form where.

After living in Asia I learned that different kinds of people do things for different reasons. Showering,sleeping,sex and eating are a few examples.