VIDEO: Black woman says Trump ‘gives real hope and change’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by XrayTed, Jan 24, 2016.

1. XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

Fair warning to lefties - This will make your skin crawl, and possibly induce blood heaving convulsions.

One of your own seeing the light and speaking the truth, thought it would never happen !

“Trump gives me real hope and change, not fake hope and change. I’m voting for America because I believe in America.

“I never thought I’d be saying these words about the country. Democrats don’t speak about the country but I’ve woken up, I’ve seen the truth and the truth is Trump, I believe in this guy to make our country better because our country is going to hell!

“My daughter can’t find a job, she’s a college graduate. Black men are 50% unemployed. Our borders are wide open. I love everybody don’t get me wrong, but we have to close our borders.

“Trump is speaking the truth and that is why I’m here.”

The woman went on to add that, “Democrats are crazy — I can’t believe I thought that way.” She said her husband supports Bernie Sanders and that she told him, “If he don’t vote for Trump, we’re getting a divorce.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-black-woman-vows-divorce-if-husband-doesnt-vote-trump/

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Trump can fix anything a combo of God and Santa clause

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

What makes her one of my own, besides the fact that we both have melanin?

Stop treating us blacks like we are part of the Borg collective.

4. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    ...but it was one of you people. I don't understand...

5. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

I think blacks voted for Obama somewhere on the order of 98%, didn't they ?
    And I did say "lefties" not "blacks", didn't I ? I am aware that there is a certain percentage of whites who would vote like a drone for anything D puts on the ballot as well - In fact, Obama could never have made it in office without them.

Anyhow, I think this is a case of people recognizing that things are massively broken, and need to be massively fixed.
    Is Hillary [Obama Pt 2] the answer ? More and more folks are saying Hell No ! Trump, granted, is far from ideal, when it comes down to it neither side is presented with much of a real choice.
    But say what you want about him, he is frank and outspoken, he says what alot of people feel needs to be said, and due to his personal fortune, is [in theory] no where near as beholden to special interests as anyone else.

I think that in a nutshell it what this lady sees in him, and what caused her to radically shift allegiance. Props to her, and welcome on board !

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

resistance is futile.........

7. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Wait black folks are not part of the Borg??? Whoda thunk

8. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

Here here!

9. Jess13, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I dislike the Trumpetulant child and regularly smash Trump online. But OP clearly meant “one of your own [Dems],” not specifically collectivizing all black people, although she does happen to be black (and a former Dem.) If she hadn't said anything about being a former Dem, then you would have a strong argument, as it'd be OP assuming all black folks are auto-Dems when that isn't the case-there are many black Repubs.

10. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

All I've seen from Trump are a lot of vague promises backed by some catchy political slogans.

I mean can anyone here tell me how Trump intends on making America great again? What exactly is he going to do with all those Best People?

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

which candidate is different? they are ALL vague sugar coating turds with promises of free unicorns once elected.

12. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

The title clearly states "Black Woman" not "Dem Woman". And given the OP's recent threads, pretty sure he meant Blacks.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 24, 2016 ---
    Really??? Am I a Dem? Are my parents from the same place or even black on both sides? Do we have the same native languages? Same religions? Same culture? I can go on and on.

Or is our skin color the ONLY thing that you use to qualify us as the same people? :cool:

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I could look up Cruz, Rubio, Clinton, or Sanders right this second, and get more information on their stances and intended policies than I could Trump.

14. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Sanders defines how to pay for his stuff

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

[​IMG]

16. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Reminds me of "Women against feminism" and "car crash victims against organ transplants".

17. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

The title is not mine, it is from the news article - And yes, a black woman touting Trump I think is unique if not rare, and newsworthy. That is precisely why I posted the article. I think you must admit, if a white woman did the same, most including you would say ,,, "Yeah ,, And ??"

She will no doubt be pilloried as an "Uncle Tom Cracker Lover" by all the usual suspects for having the nerve to break from the mold and show some independent thought.

I really wish you could get over your hangup on race, could not be a good way to live life. You should be comfortable in your own skin, and damn what anyone else says or thinks. Might be easy for me to say, I don't know ... All I can say is if you [anyone] show yourself as super sensitive and prone to being easily offended, that just tells people which buttons to push.
    You are not going to legislate away human nature, so learn to better deal with it would be my advice. Here I would get banned if I really started trying to offend you, doesn't work that way in real life.

18. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Has it ever occurred to you that you think little and talk much?

19. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Not buying that at all. Your undertone is obvious. Nice speech though. :cool:

20. citizenzen macrumors 65816

In the short time he's been here in PRSI, the OP has made his intentions (and targets) pretty clear.

21. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

You're correct on that, my apologies. I seem to have overlooked the title earlier.

22. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

LOL thinks all blacks are democrats or that one person represents more then one person.

23. citizenzen macrumors 65816

What next?

OMG! A woman who doesn't support Hillary!

Aaah! My skin! Why does it vex me so?!

24. XrayTed thread starter macrumors regular

XrayTed

All righty then, keep being offended, works for me.
    You really want to know what the problem is, try looking in the mirror sometime instead of lashing out and blaming everyone and everything else except you.

Shoe fits wear it

Black dem voting trends

1976 - 83% of black vote
    1980 - 83% of black vote
    1984 - 91% of black vote
    1988 - 89% of black vote
    1992 - 83% of black vote
    1996 - 84% of black vote
    2000 - 90% of black vote
    2004 - 88% of black vote
    VS
    2008 - 95% of black vote
    2012 - 93% of black vote

http://www.debate.org/opinions/do-african-americans-just-vote-for-obama-because-he-is-black