Video demo of Weightbot (the slick little weight tracking app coming really soon)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by radiantm3, Oct 14, 2008.

1. radiantm3 macrumors 65816

radiantm3

2. App1€ macrumors regular

Looking good. I'll probably pick this up to help me get in shape for baseball season.

3. ViPa macrumors 6502a

app looks great..definitely sets itself apart from the others aesthetically..but i think you should add something to it which will set itself apart in function

for example..it'd be nice to see what time you weighed in..because your weight will fluctuate depending on what time of the day you take it

4. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

Looks great! Want to give us a hint on what inventions #0002 is?

5. radiantm3 thread starter macrumors 65816

radiantm3

Well usually when you weigh yourself on a daily basis, you should be doing it around the same time everyday. But with that said, this is just 1.0. We wanted to get the core features out of the way and then release it. We have plans to add features like clicking on a point in the graph to view it's details (which could easily contain the time of day).

We have a list of features that were planned, but just didn't make the 1.0 cut. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to release the app for another month or 2. :)

6. radiantm3 thread starter macrumors 65816

radiantm3

We are still brainstorming on that. But our priority is on supporting Weightbot and a near future update first.

7. ViPa macrumors 6502a

hmm..how about the ability to store pictures that you take of yourself?..being able to click a point on the graph..or going back to a date and seeing a picture you took of yourself on that day

this would be a defining factor for me

8. gospel9 macrumors regular

very sleek interface.

People you have to remember the iPhone is still a mobile device, that means better core functionality > more less useful functions.

It's all about making easy tasks, even easier to use.

9. radiantm3 thread starter macrumors 65816

radiantm3

Just wanted to mention that our app was approved for the app store today. So it should be available any time now. :)

10. tongteh macrumors 6502

WOOT!! congratulations!! :)

11. NicolasV1 macrumors newbie

I just bought it, I don´t think that I would download such app normally, but the user experience is so great in Weightbot that I simply have to use it.

The app just looks and feels great!