Video of Trump interview not available in USofA

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by inscrewtable, May 5, 2018.

1. inscrewtable macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

Trump's recent *live* interview on Fox and their sycophantic Friends was bizarre, crazy and a little scary. Trevor Noah presented and commented on it. And while I have often found that US shows may not be available in Australia I find it utterly mad that an interview with the President of the US has not been made available to US viewers.

You'll prolly need to use VPN to watch it. I had to switch to a US server to check that it indeed was not available to US viewers even though Noah's other stuff is.

The stream of consciousness incoherent blathering was not able to be stopped by F&F and if it wasn't live they surely would have buried it forever.

2. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Which video are you saying isn’t available? The video of his interview on Fox & Friends from 4/26/18 or the Trevor Noah video?

3. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Ya Im confused as to what's not available here. Both of which is shown are readily in the US for viewing.

4. inscrewtable thread starter macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

I sent a link and a couple of people said it was not available in their country (usa) so I set my vpn server to California and then to New York City and both of them returned the as per the image below?!

But if you're now saying you can view it in the States, then all well and good.

Still it's pretty off the wall nutty stuff from Trump and make you wonder how negotiations are going to go with Kim.

[​IMG]

5. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

You are posting links to Comedy Central UK's channel. Americans can view the video through the Comedy Central US website or through the US YouTube channel.

The full episode is also available for Americans to view. FYI: Comedy Central UK gives different titles to their clips, and cuts content from the show.

6. inscrewtable thread starter macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

@ChrisWB,

Yes, I believed the previous two posters, however I explained in post #4, that apparently others who tried got message posted in the image, as did I when I set it to the US. Go figger! I fully accept now that it was just some unexplained anomaly.

7. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

If one wants evidence of Trump's incoherence, and the Fox and Friends interview is not available on their website (my guess, without looking, is that it isn't) all one has to do is check his daily Twitter posts.

8. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

A Preview of the Trump-Kim Negotiations:

Trump vs Kim.gif

9. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

It's not an unexplained anomaly, the post right above yours literally explained it.

10. inscrewtable thread starter macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

I couldn't find the clip on CC USA

11. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Probably because it was under a different title, Chris posted the same video

12. inscrewtable thread starter macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

Thanks. tried to find it in their listed vids but was unable to.