View Keynote at Apple Store

voicegy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
If you happen to have an Apple store nearby, they will be feeding the Keynote to their big screens inside.

Apparently it's by "invitation only," but when I walked in this morning to our Fashion Valley store in San Diego, I asked the saleswoman behind the counter if there was "any room left for the Keynote broadcast on Monday" and she (hesitantly at first, but I batted my eyes) reached into a drawer and gave me an invite. All she wanted was my name, which she scribbled on the paper invite and "authorized" with her signature and dated.

Beats web cast, that's for sure!

Scott

samy85114

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2001
TechTV will broadcast this keynote live!! stay tune!

Originally posted by sparkleytone
i hate you.
ACtuallty , if you got TechTV at home, that could be possible for you to see it live!

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
how much is techTV gonna carry, as this will affect my decision to stay at my dad's (directv with techtv) or go back to my apt an hr away (iBook and wireless cable access)

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
I would watch TechTV they cover it all usually... But be safe and watch on your iBook

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
one or the other.

oh and if the iBook get magically better, what do you think itd ebay for?

600MHz/640MB/30GB/DVD/AirPortCard/AVCables/
three yrs accidental damage protection (screen included) transferrable to new owner ($500 value)

[Edited by sparkleytone on 01-04-2002 at 02:37 AM]

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
Is it $500??? Pretty good price....

I know Apple has a 500MHz with 128MB Ram and 10GB HD with CD-ROM selling at some retail stores up here in Canada for $1399 CANADIAN not sure the US price...