VODAFAIL in OZ........

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikkker007, Sep 25, 2012.

1. mikkker007 macrumors member

Pissed off!!! doesnt quite cover how Im feeling.....
    So here in Australia, Preordered 2 iP5 on the Thursday before release. Recieved confirmation for both and went back to work.....Follow Wednesday, i went to check tracking..... WTF... No record. Ill call VF and wait about 17 yrs to talk to a real person. Oh sorry, Ill reorder for you now..... upset but hey, Im an adult im not gonna start screaming. So,reodered locked in and confirmed.....
    Walk into local VF store yesterday and inquire what stock they have, told they only have 64GB in black. Awesome, they're the one's I ordered...... Great, can I have 2 now please? Nope sorry, because you ordered you cant just cancel and take now.... Huhh??!!! re you for real?? Keeping Calm I walk out with my wife and have a lovely day.... Today I call VF (as its now been 4 working days and no tracking. AGAIN). 15 min on hold!! Yip you guessed it, NO RECORD.........
    Mate, I LOST IT!!!!!!!!!
    Vf - we are so sorry sir I will get it done now it will take between 5-& working days. N.F.WAY!!!!!! Cancel all my accounts and close me down.......NOW.... but but.....
    Im off tomorrow to get them from places elsewhere nad go with a mew provider..... VODAFAIL, you truely are the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with........ Rant over. ahhhhh thanx for listening:D

----------

sorry for the spelling......

2. Puevlo macrumors 6502a

Totally unfair. Raise hell at Vodafone headquarters.

3. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

I hate Vodafone.

They are bad in New Zealand too.

4. MaC rA mE macrumors member

I walked into Southland voda in Melbourne to upgrade to a 16gig black iphone5 after cancelling my Kogan preorder. Got the phone but it was like hitting my head with a hammer.

Swapped from three to voda after 5 years with three cause the voda people told me three would not have nano sims for many weeks. Now I tried to register for my voda so I can view my account and I experienced what you went through too. After 5 days and the problem is not fixed. Vodafoolsfail.