Vote for the Aqua M&M color!


Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
2,913
25
Ha ha haaa!
What the hell?! Why don't they leave the poor M&Ms alone! First they got rid of BROWN (my favorite) and now this? What color are they replacing this time? :mad:
 

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
11,849
0
Metairie, LA
M&M's...

I think the pink or aqua will fall into place better with the present colors...

hey....at least they aren't getting rid of the green ones!!! he he he...:p
 

AmbitiousLemon

Moderator emeritus
Nov 28, 2001
3,338
0
down in Fraggle Rock
you know i always though they should make a line of M&M products called M&M misfits. and they would have all the deformed m&ms we sometimes find in there. so you would have the conjoined twin m&m the peanut m&m with no peanut the general misshapen m&m the m&m with no shell and maybe some weird color m&ms.

ok i just had to share one of my stupid ideas.
 

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
4,297
0
secret city
voted for aqua. the other colors just look to easterish. oh and by the way G4 scott...i know wher mc allen texas is without having to find it on the map. i have been there plenty of times.
 

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
1,319
0
Chicago
Ha!

Originally posted by AmbitiousLemon
you know i always though they should make a line of M&M products called M&M misfits. and they would have all the deformed m&ms we sometimes find in there. so you would have the conjoined twin m&m the peanut m&m with no peanut the general misshapen m&m the m&m with no shell and maybe some weird color m&ms.

ok i just had to share one of my stupid ideas.
I'd go see it. Sort of like a freak show of the m&m world.

You know what would be really funny? An ad with those two talking m&m's walking through a freak show with all of the misfit m&m's. All mis-shapen and looking freaky...

OK, maybe that would just be disturbing. Misfit m&m's probably shouldn't talk or be given other human qualities.

Matthew
 

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
11,849
0
Metairie, LA
aqua...

seems people are really liking aqua....I sent it to a friend of mine and she also voted aqua...

just for that I'm going for pink!!! he he he :p
 

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
4,297
0
secret city
Re: aqua...

Originally posted by eyelikeart
seems people are really liking aqua....I sent it to a friend of mine and she also voted aqua...

just for that I'm going for pink!!! he he he :p
pink dude?!!! :eek:

go tell king cobra you like the pink one.... see what he says.:D
 

blakespot

Administrator
Jun 4, 2000
1,315
46
Alexandria, VA
LIGHT BROWN

The BEST M&M was easily the light brown ones. (There was a dark and a light brown color). On M&M's history page they don't even MENTION the light brown one. What is up with that!? How about bringing THAT one back.

What do they have against brown M&M's?



blakespot
 

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
2,920
0
Santa Cruz Ca
Do any of you non-USA folks remember Smarties?

I think they've lost their rights to multicoloured chocolates so M&M's get to trounce on their once unique colour scheme.
 

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
11,849
0
Metairie, LA
Re: Do any of you non-USA folks remember Smarties?

Originally posted by mischief
I think they've lost their rights to multicoloured chocolates so M&M's get to trounce on their once unique colour scheme.
smarties....oh yes....those used to be soooo good as a child!!!

they still make them as far as I know...
 

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
2,219
2
Austin, TX
Originally posted by krossfyter
voted for aqua. the other colors just look to easterish. oh and by the way G4 scott...i know wher mc allen texas is without having to find it on the map. i have been there plenty of times.
Then you may know how much the comp usa sux (except for the volunteers who help out sometimes), and that McAllen could use an Apple store (you know, for international traffic...)