Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mixel

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 12, 2006
Leeds, UK
Ive always wondered why this happens.. Every single major MacOS update, Wacom Cintiq/intuos drivers stop working.. No pressure sensitivity, choppy lines...

Is the ball in Wacom's court here or Apple's? If it's Apple, what do they keep changing that messes up the pressure? It just strikes me as odd.

- I'm not complaining, the Wacom updates usually happen during the public beta or around release, it just strikes me as odd. Very good reason not to install betas on certain machines anyway, even if it is, consistently the *only* thing that breaks for me. :confused:

Bending Pixels

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2010
Keep in mind that this is an initial beta version of the OS. It was just released to developers (which would include Wacom). It is up to the individual company to update the drivers/software they provide to Apple to make sure it works with the latest OS. Most likely you'll see future beta versions address driver-related issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.