so there are lots of delays in ordering my new iBook, and now I'm wondering if I should wait to get it until Panther 10.3.2 is released? or, if i get my iBook now, will I be able to get the update for free from Apple? At what point do I start having to purchase upgrades? Are they ever free? Thanks for your help.