Wait for iPhone 4S or Blackberry/Cheaper Android

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dixie8123, Dec 8, 2011.

?

iphone or bb

1. Buy the blackberry/low end android now

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Save up more for the iPhone.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. dixie8123 macrumors member

Okay, last time, hopefully, but I have another question I am trying to get answered.

Should I ask for a cheap Android or Blackberry for xmas and get it then, OR

Should I ask for the money that would be spent on the BB for christmas and put all the rest of my money together and then some to buy a 4S?

What do you think?

2. salacious macrumors 6502a

me and my gf both had bb 9300, after one year i sold mine to cex for £93, coz the phone crashed 80% of the time, the clock came up like no mans land, and the rewind top button stopped working, my girlfriends phone she still has it, its now a door stop, just 3 days ago the trackpad stopped working so she can no longer use it, her phone actually kept freezing after every single move of the cursor and would need rebooting 5-10 times a day.

iv got her a 4s for christmas, iv got a 4s already, let me say one thing, BB is only good for bbpin, but really bb users can download whatsapp and you can chat for free on that, dont get bb its crap, as for android the only phone i had was the tmobile g1 when it first came out i loved it, but lack of games lack of music apps, the camera was good but seriously just a no no, the two best phones iv ever had are the 4s and the nokia n95, get the money save a little trust me its worth it :)

3. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

I had the Bold 9900 before trading it for a 4S, save yourself a headache and just save for the 4S or get an android.