Waiting for reply from Apple.................

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nirajmind, May 7, 2012.

1. nirajmind macrumors newbie

Hi guys,
    I have called ATT for unlock my without contract iPhone 4. I have called them thrice, still I didn't get any reply from APPLE or ATT. ATT is telling they have case no with them, but it will take time. But I don't know how much time? Because I have requested for unlock on 17th April 2012. Still I didn't get it. By the way I am an international customer from India.

Any help will be appreciated in this regard. :confused:

2. iBrickedMyPsp macrumors member

iBrickedMyPsp

I'd be kinda mad. You gotta call them and show them whos boss and demand you talk to whoever

3. nirajmind thread starter macrumors newbie

I have called the Customer care of ATT, even they have filed a case. But after that whenever I am calling them, they are simply telling me it will take time. I don't know when my time will come finally. Even I asked their mail id, but simply they are telling they don't have one. :confused:

4. AttilaTheHun macrumors 6502a

AttilaTheHun

You have to have an AT&T account, my friend got his after one day

5. nirajmind thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried to create an ATT account online. But they are asking about an activated phone no. I don't have one. The phone no I got with the iPhone is not activated ever. Please tell me how I can create account still without activated phone no.

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

You have to be an AT&T customer in order to have an account. And in order to get the unlock you must be in good standing with that account and from what i have been told, it must be open for an "X" amount of days.

7. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Sounds like your after a freebie unlock.

Like already said you will have to be a customer on that network to gain unlock of the phone.