Waiting for the right moment to get 3x iPhones for $200, Priceless!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PracticalMac, Dec 27, 2011.

1. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

After all these years!! Would not wait for T-Mo getting it any more.

Snagged an incredible deal on 3 iPhones for $200!
    White iPhone 4 32GB
    Black iPhone 4 32GB (Refurb)
    Black iPhone 3GS 8GB (not like they have another color)

BEST BUY (yes, the do have deals) offered a buy-one, get refurb one for $1 deal on iPhone.

ON the 21ed I passed on a Refurb 32gb for $49, decided to wait to get a 16GB for $1.
    On the 24th they had some 16GB in stock, so I ran off to BB. No new White 16GB ($99) in stock but did have White 32GB ($199), and it was just $1 for a Refurb Black 32GB.

Turns out the Black had a ZAGG protector installed, but otherwise was factory fresh, so basically it was a brand new unit too. W000T!

And the 3GS is for my iPad2 using parents (family plan), and am pretty sure they will get more use out of that then the old basic phone the barely used.

I was seriously thinking of going Sprint, but this deal worked out perfectly for me. :)

I hope Santa dropped you some great deals too!

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Congrats.

I got a 16GB White iPhone 4 a month ago for $149 at Best Buy (I did not want the 8GB model, so I tracked down a 16Gb model), I saw the deal for Buy One Get One on Dec 24th, but I was so busy cooking and cleaning, plus the thought of the long lines and last minute shoppers that I just didn't think twice about going out.

I had a 16GB black iPhone 4 before (my mom upgraded and gave me her white model) and I knew that I can get by with 16GB, having a 32GB would have been nice but if this deal would have happen any other time of the year (not Christmas shopping season), I would have made a better effort to go out.

The next iPhone model that comes out I am going to treat myself to the highest capacity available, I've had a 16GB model since 2008 and iPhone 3G, its time for a big leap of capacity.