Waiting in line tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rican, Sep 21, 2012.

1. rican macrumors 6502

rican

Is there a chance that they will still have any at the apple store or at&t ?

2. formulatwo macrumors member

My local ATT store said they were out and didn't expect another shipment for a week. :(

3. rican thread starter macrumors 6502

rican

I just went to the local AT&T store by my house and they said they will be receiving shipments every day... hmmm :confused:

4. formulatwo macrumors member

Pfffffffttttttt...........:mad:

5. Rizzm macrumors 6502a

I got my iPhone 4 on the second day. Went to my closest Apple store maybe a half hour before opening and they had enough phones for everyone there (a few dozen).

You should definitely go! And if they're out then you can try Best Buy, etc. since they also get shipments daily.

6. Scott6666 macrumors 65816

Scott6666

Are the apple stores sold out? I thought I saw a few comments that there was plenty of stock?

7. richpuer macrumors 6502

dude they are FAR from sold out. i was scared they would be but went to store anyway...got my phone in 1.5 hr. get a ticket the first thing u do when u go there.

after i got my phone it was around noon and the line was getting SHORTER!!

8. HuggyLowDown macrumors regular

HuggyLowDown

I'm going to my local Apple Store (Clarendon) tomorrow morning. Planning on getting there before the store opens and wait outside.
    I went to the same one on the second day last year to get my 4S, but around noon, and they had just got a shipment in the day of the release but had saved it for Saturday & Sunday sales.

I'm really hoping they'll do the same this year, if they get another shipment...
    If not, then there are tons of other Apple Stores here in the DC area, one is bound to have the one I want.

9. MR1324 macrumors 6502

10. mattkilla420 macrumors member

Went to the apple store San Diego fashion valley mall for a sprint 16gb white, no line. Got the last one for sprinting that color/capasity . In and out within 10 mins.

11. dellAbait macrumors member

try a place like best buy... walked over to one today and saw 3 people in line and said why not and picked one up within 40 mins