waiting to buy an ipod...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by gdl96, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. gdl96 macrumors newbie

    Jun 28, 2004
    new jersey
    I need to buy an iPod sometime before August, and I was wondering if I should wait or just buy one now? I was hoping there would be some kind of anouncement today at the keynote which would answer my question. How long do you think I would have wait for some kind of update?

    btw, I was looking to get the 20gb iPod, if that has any significance.

  2. JeDiBoYTJ macrumors 6502a


    Jun 22, 2004
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    I think you should go ahead and get an iPod. I have a feeling it will be a while before a new ipod revision is announced, and even if it is announced soon, it probably wont be available for a while anyway (next year).

    I say get an iPod now. its a great piece of hardware. I have the 30gb one, and I love it. Its got thousands of songs, and space to spare (for all my video projects) :)

Share This Page