Waking up while awake ¿?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rei101, Mar 29, 2012.

1. rei101 macrumors 6502a

Hi

I would like to know if someone could explain this.

Usually during the day I do my stuff and I am sort of concern about things, thoughts in my head.

Today I took a nap and when woke up I felt totally awake and present, totally worry less. Like if my entire day was some sort of slow dream.

I am not into depression during the day, I am just fine. But I can tell that after this particular nap, the chemistry of my body was just perfect and I would love to keep that (this) sensation.

I was looking in the internet about "feeling awake while awake" but I do not know who to describe it.

I wonder if anybody has some clue.

2. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

3. rei101 thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

It may be that during that nap you unintentionally meditated. Ive heard that meditation gives people that feeling, so maybe you should look into it.

5. rei101 thread starter macrumors 6502a

What I believe is that I totally had my body chemistry balanced 100%. Eating well during several days and not having actual stress. I came back from my office and felt to sleep.

But I woke up like in another universe, so self aware, not caring about anything (in a good sense), just one with the world. All the chakras aligned.

But 30 minutes later I felt into the same regular mood. A bit concerned, a bit all over the place, like attention deficit disorder probably in a manner of speaking.

Yeap, I may need some sort of meditation, rest and diet. But it was way too cool.

6. Andeavor macrumors 6502

I'd say it was a sort of meditation you did, which left you in that blissful state. Once your everyday thoughts and feelings came back rushing in you fell back into the usual trance.

Usually, after a god night sleep or a nap our thoughts are "tidied up", leaving us clear-headed and ready to seize the (rest of) the day. If you want to keep this way you should make sure that everything that keeps your mind occupied should be dealt with as soon as possible so you can put those thoughts to rest. When you have nothing else to worry after that you wouldn't need a nap in order to get back into that clear-minded state.