wall-mounted monitor solutions

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by sonofslim, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. sonofslim macrumors 6502a


    Jun 6, 2003
    i'm looking into mounting a flat-panel display on my wall, and i was wondering if anyone had ever seen some sort of armature, like an iMac neck, that would connect to the wall at one end and mount a monitor at the other. i'm looking for something that would offer a range of motion, so i could position and re-position the screen to my liking.

    anyone know of such a thing?
  2. Viv macrumors regular

    Sep 11, 2003
    Normandy, France
    Yep, there are standard products out there to do this, look for monitors that comform to the visa ( i think) mounting standard.

    Try here


  3. sonofslim thread starter macrumors 6502a


    Jun 6, 2003
    fantastic, just what i was looking for. thanks a bunch!
  4. aphexist macrumors member

    Aug 29, 2003
    I have the Articulated Arm from that site...it is the first product on the "best seller" page. It cost me $275. I have had it for about 8 months and have enjoyed it quite a bit. It was shipped quickly. It is a little difficult to position due to the pressure of the pneumatic cylinder.

    I have just ordered 2 similar arms from Ergotron (link below) for a couple new monitors. They are a similar design, and look very sleek, but are taking forever to arrive. They were $325 apiece. Due any day now...


Share This Page