"Wall Street doesn't just see a Hillary win, it sees a landslide"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Oct 7, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/29/wall-street-doesnt-just-see-a-hillary-win-it-sees-a-landslide.html

[​IMG]

Will the economy still be liked if the population continues to lose out? Might that be why Clinton is virtually neck and neck despite everything that has happened during this oddball election?

2. nfl46 macrumors 603

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHHHHHHHS! He is going to get his ass DEMOLISHED by her in a month.

3. thermodynamic thread starter Suspended

thermodynamic

Also,

--- Post Merged, Oct 7, 2016 ---
    Um, okay...

Numbers have been so close so consistently that anyone making a prediction right now will feel bad if their belief is broken, or will be smug if they were correct.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL, MANY HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR MONTHHHHHHHS!

Sorry, but seriously, there is no reason for either side to be so wrongly confident based on so little. Especially those that keep claiming "the revolution won't be televised, it will be at the polls silently". I've listened to folk on both sides, most people who have would not be placing bets, for an number of quatloos, right now.

Is the next debate this Sunday? This one I will make an effort into watching. Especially if it's townhall and with various issues, there is no way a couple of issues I'm thinking about won't be mentioned.