Wallace & Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbits

Eevee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2004
New Haven, CT
Hope this movie will be better than Chicken Run. That story wasn't that great. Nice ending (escaping from the farm) though.

Don't get me wrong, I love Wallace and Gromit short movies. Just hope the story will be better.

My 2 cents...

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
Three reason why this October will Kick Massive Amounts of Ass:
1) the Red Sox will repeat as World Series champions
2) the Wallace & Gromit movie
3) Hard-bound Calvin & Hobbes collection will be available
:eek:

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
That looks bloody awesome. Wallace and Gromit was my favorite show as a kid and I still love it. Will definately be seeing this...

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
Cor, havn't seen W&G for ages. Cab't wait to see the new one.

I think I might still have the old videos! Now where are they . . ? . .

::20ROGERSC::

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
pubwvj said:
Cool! We love Wallace and Gromit!
Isn't he the same guy who did Chicken Run?
Yes.. but they (there's two guys I believe) did Wallace and Gromit years before Chicken Run.. they also do the Chevron Techron cars, and I believe they do the Serta mattress sheep.*shiver* I just saw the trailer for this movie (when I went to see March of the Penguins). I CAN'T WAIT!!! I actually have a stuffed version of Shaun the Sheep (from A Close Shave) in backpack form. Sigh. I love Wallace and Gromit. Ooh, a bit of a spin off... I also can't wait to see Tim Burton (and Johnny Depp again!) in the Corpse Bride. :D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Jaffa Cake said:
Chicken Run? Dry run! I've been looking forward to the Wallace and Gromit film for a long time.

Roll on October!
Same here - great stuff and it looks like the movie should be even better than Chicken Run. I'd love to see the Techno Trowsers make a cameo, though.

The aardman site has a new short available for download - Soccamatic.

D

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
we have a few tapes of Wallace & Gromit - The Wrong Trousers, A Grand Day Out, and A Close Shave. I love those! can't wait for the movie!

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Couldn't resist...

I know this isn't the best quality pic, but here's a pic of the backpack I have (<-- not my pic, I found it w/ google).

zach

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2003
Medford
niiice, you can never go wrong with wallace and gromit.

i hadn't heard there was a new movie coming out, thanks for the info.. i'm really psyched now. ;)

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Counterfit said:
"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN?"

My brother used to have a shirt with that on it. :D
I WANT THAT! [throws mini temper tatrum]

"gimme yer shirt!" >

:D

all I have is a tiny plastic toy of one of the sheep. I got jipped!

atszyman

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2003
The Dallas 'burbs
iBlue said:
no way! that is too cool! I like the evil penguin, I want something with him :D
I have a stuffed Feathers McGraw sitting on my desk at work. Much like the picture below. Unfortunately I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere anymore.

Attachments

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
atszyman said:
I have a stuffed Feathers McGraw sitting on my desk at work. Much like the picture below. Unfortunately I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere anymore.
ebay... thats how I got my Shaun backpack... ebay...

atszyman

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2003
The Dallas 'burbs
devilot76 said:
ebay... thats how I got my Shaun backpack... ebay...
Or you could just go here. Not entirely sure that the site is still active though. They don't have a lot of stuff that was availabel in the heyday of Wallace & Gromit.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
atszyman said:
Or you could just go here. Not entirely sure that the site is still active though. They don't have a lot of stuff that was availabel in the heyday of Wallace & Gromit.
Thanks for the site! But too bad about the price... 25 pounds!!! That's not even including international shipping... *big gulp* That's quite the pricey backpack after all that. :eek: Think I might have to stick to unauthorized, "resellers," eh, it's ok, my backpack came brand-spanking new w/ tags and all. ;)

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
pubwvj said:
Cool! We love Wallace and Gromit!
Isn't he the same guy who did Chicken Run?
The guy behind Wallace and Gromit (and writer/director of Chicken Run) is Aardman Animation's Nick Park – he actually made the first W&G animation (A Grand Day Out) for his university course. He's a very talented man, winning the Oscar for Best Animated Short on three occasions.