Walmart iPhone5 financing question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jharvey71884, Jan 18, 2013.

1. jharvey71884 macrumors regular

So I'm waiting to take advantage of the iPhone 5 deal by Walmart and Straight Talk...

Buy iPhone 5 for $649 in-store and pay $25 a month for 26 months* on your Walmart® Credit Card with this special financing offer (Total cost = $649).

What I'm wondering is, can I use the deal to get two iPhones assuming I have the credit, which won't be a problem.

I'm wanting to get one for myself and one for my wife.

The only rule I can see that remotely might talk about it is here.

**Each iPhone purchase must be made on a separate receipt and requires a separate offer certificate. Offer certificate must be scanned at register at time of purchase to receive the 26 or 18 month offers. Offer subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with any other offer. Applies to a $649 single-receipt iPhone 5 phone purchase or a $449 single-receipt iPhone 4 phone purchase made during the promotional period using either a consumer Walmart® Discover® or consumer Walmart® Credit Card in a Walmart store. Offer not valid online. No interest will be charged on promotional purchase (including related taxes and optional debt cancellation charges) and fixed monthly payments are required equal to $25 until promotional purchase is paid in full. Applicable taxes or optional debt cancellation charges will not increase the monthly payment, but will require you to make payments for additional months. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases. For new accounts: Variable purchase APR is 16.90%, 19.90%, 22.90% for Walmart Discover and 22.90% for Walmart Credit Card. Minimum interest charge is $1.00 for both cards. All APRs are accurate as of 10/1/11 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms.​

2. Whobarra macrumors member

should be straight forward, once you get approved for the credit line you can see if your able to buy the two... its as simple as selecting a option when you pay for the devices don't see any issues doing this....

3. 617aircav Suspended

At this point ill just wait for the next iPhone.

4. okwhatev macrumors 6502

Why? It will be in June, perhaps later. Get the iPhone 5 now and sell it when the new one comes out. You might lose $100 of its value but that's small when compared to 5 months without a 5.

5. jharvey71884 thread starter macrumors regular

Sort of what I figured as well, and who says the 5S is that big of an upgrade anyway. Besides, might be a while before straight talk get them.