Want to try the case but only a week left if I'm gonna return...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ricb, Jul 16, 2010.

1. ricb macrumors member

Ok so I've decided to try out their "free case" offer. I've not had a case, bumper, or anything of the sort on mine yet but before I return this phone (to ATT) I'd like to try it out with the case.

Problem is - Our buddy Stevie said they would have the site up in "about a week". I've got "about a week" left before I have to take this beaut back.

If it's come up already, I'll take my lashes in the town square.

Perhaps this will be realized and addressed quickly, particularly for launch day buyers. Return period should be extended for those people so Apple and/or ATT isn't stuck with a bunch of "refurbs" from people who simply wanted to give it a run with a rubber. :eek:

2. extrachrispy macrumors regular

extrachrispy

Either borrow one from someone or try the "roll your own from a Livestrong bracelet" (or equivalent rubber wristband). If it works, then you'll have your answer--cheapy, too.

You could even just put the wristband on without cutting it, just to do the signal strength test, as a really quick check.

3. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

What's stopping you from returning it now and purchasing it again to try it out later?

4. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

You could also buy a case, apple said they would give refunds to anyone who purchased a bumper. And if it doesn't work you can return it and get you money back.

5. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

The difficulty will be in finding a bumper as those ate very rare right now.