want to wipe my 3.1.2 blackra1n 3gs for sale, but keep JB.....

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Vinnie Madrox, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

how hard is this to do? when i first jailbroke back in January of this year {2010} i DID hit "make my life easy", but my front page of cydia looks different than my fiance's 3gs with spirit....

and for some more info, mine is new bootrom {tethered} and i have the 3.1.3 spoof installed from cydia, so that itunes would stop bugging me. here's a pic of my cydia home page:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does this mean my SHSH's ARE saved to cydia's servers, or not? my fiance's says something on the TOP of the page about the blobs being saved......i REALLY hope so cause i want the iphone 4, so i have to sell this one. but i really don't want 4.0 on it unless the buyer request's it. i'd rather it be jailbroken and unlockable {im on at&t so i haven't needed to unlock it, but i know i can with 3.1.2}

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

So it doesnt display nothing on the top of your cydia page like This device has SHSH's saved for firmware built 3.1.2 for example?
    If your other 3GS has that and yours doesnt it means you probably didnt click the make my life easier and you dont have any SHSH's
    So also having a tethered late bootloader would put you in the SOL crowd.
    All you can do is delete your stuff manually before handing it down cause if you restore you will lose your JB and unlock.

3. Vinnie Madrox thread starter macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox