Was gonna buy a screen protector at apple today. Which power support

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by himynameiscody, Feb 18, 2012.

1. himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hd anti glare or crystal which idk if they cary

2. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I believe they only sell the HD anti-glare at Apple Stores. You have to order the Crystal online.

3. MattMJB0188 macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

Go with the crystal, its like nothing is even on your phone. If glare bothers you then go with anti glare. I'd go with anti glare if you use your phone in day light a lot.

4. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

what are the cons of the anti glare? i want one today, don't wanna order unless i know it's worth it

5. cynics macrumors G4

Aside from the phone looking dull when its sitting on a table, no. I never liked anti glare then I tried one out I ended up liking it enough to leave it on.

6. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

is the glare just the glare the phone has, or does the screen protector give a glare?

----------

dull as it take away from the white on the phone? or the colors on the screen?:apple:

7. cynics macrumors G4

Its just a dull finish barely noticeable when the phone is on. If you have the phone off and look at the screen you can see your reflection, with anti glare you can't as well because its not as reflective. Making it easier to use in bright environments.

Some people really don't like it cause its not fancy glass looking anymore. I was the same way till I used one. It actually works pretty well. You can get a very cheap one online to try out.