Watch HR Monitor in Fibrillation?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by oeagleo, Jan 20, 2019.

1. oeagleo macrumors 6502

oeagleo

Just poking around my HR app on my watch, (Heart Analyzer), and it showed a low HR of 49BPM which is a bit low for me. So, I decide to haul out the phone, and look at the graph on the phone. It shows a bunch of "dots" for the same period. So, going into HeartWatch which actually shows the beat to beat data, I find 16 readings all at one minute, 4:12 ranging from 72 to 49 BPM all at the same time. I know this is probably a "one off" occurrence, but in my mind, it shouldn't be happening with a watch that's about 2 months old. Anyone else seen this?
    NOTE: the big blank space at the beginning of the day is when I was wearing a Fenix 5+, I switch back and forth between the two, still trying to decide which one I like best.

File Jan 20, 6 15 30 PM.png

2. oeagleo thread starter macrumors 6502

oeagleo

"Never mind". Figured it out. Seems I forgot that I put on my Tickr-X HRM chest strap to pair it with the watch. While that was paired, the Chest strap gave the readings. They show up in the Health app, under the heart rate chart -> Show all data as a bluetooth connection