Watch OS4 update broke move “streak”

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by TEBnewyork, Sep 22, 2017.

1. TEBnewyork macrumors regular

I upgraded to watchOS for on the 19th. At that point in time I had a 500+ day move streak going. I hit my move goal for that day but the achievements screen is saying the streak ended on that day. I’ve seen other reports where stand reminders aren’t coming through and I think that’s true for me as well. Any suggestions? I wonder if it will self correct in any way when I move to new watch.

Actually the text makes no sense:

If I had a streak end on the 19th how can I have a current long one going?

Attached Files:

2. AFEPPL macrumors 68030

AFEPPL

I had it on the last update and no, its doest come back...

3. dadiy macrumors member

dadiy

I had the same to my 845 day streak and the advice from the Apple forum worked. Basically power off watch. Force close all iPhone apps then power off. Turn on phone. Once phone is unlocked turn on watch. Then do a workout that closes the red ring, when the workout is finished the award should be recalculated. Worked for me.

On the watch 3 update it took 7 days for the award to recalculate, I had thought I’d lost it so was very happy. As far as I know there’s no way to reset it so you’d have to go hundreds of days without any coaching.

4. CaptMarvel macrumors 65816

CaptMarvel

Interesting..will give the above advice a try. I had a 541 streak but revived a notification yesterday that bumped it down to like 300 something...hopefully the advice works.