iPad Watching East coast feed of USA app

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MrXiro, Nov 18, 2014.

1. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

I live in LA but I want to watch the East Coast live feed on the USA Now app on my iPad.Does anyone know how I can do this?

I'd be ok with streaming off the website from a computer too. Just want to be able to see shows 3 hours earlier.

2. azentropy macrumors 68000

azentropy

Wrong forum for one... also I didn't realize USA Network had different time zone feeds. Maybe it is based off of the the cable/satellite provider you registered as?

3. MrXiro thread starter macrumors 68040

MrXiro

Well I'm watching on iPad mostly. Not sure where else to have put this. Yeah there is a West Coast and East Coast Feed... I used to be able to watch the East Coast on Dish but I'm using TWC now and cable only gives you the local feed.

4. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

That's odd, I thought shows always aired at the same time (10est, 7pst for example). Doesn't this create an issue with spoilers going out before the west coast watches?

5. SHirsch999 macrumors 6502a

For some networks, yes, it does! One of the nice reasons to live on the East Coast.

6. MrXiro thread starter macrumors 68040

MrXiro

yes it does 100%. What was great when I had Dish was I could DVR east Coast shows and then watch them before they air here. It's only cable stations though.

7. azentropy macrumors 68000

azentropy

I'm with directv and just have the east coast feed then, even though I'm in Arizona. So it makes sense that it is based on your cable provider and the account you logged into the app with.